Chapter 44 - finally going back!

Third person pov :

"We are leaving...? " Vanshika said looking at him, he didn't said anything.

"Why are we leaving, are we going somewhere? " She asked.

"Follow me, I will tell you everything." He said as he walked on the stairs, she walked went behind him.

"Now tell me!" She said, he sighed.

"We are going back home "He said.

"We are going back home? That means this is not your home? " She asked confused.

She thought till now that they lived here!

"Well... This is Sakshi's bua( Aunt) house, she came here to spend her weekend. " He said still walking, behind him Vanshika.

"So where does she actually live? " She asked.

"Well... Her native place, her birth land, where she truly belongs.... Rajasthan. " Advik said as he reached upstairs.

"Rajasthan.... She needs to be there right? " Vanshika asked amazed, that Sakshi belongs to a Rajasthani family.

"Well... The plan changed.. You are going Rajasthan instead of her." Advik said looking at her.

"Me? How will I manage there? And will she be ok,.....I want to talk to her" Vanshika said looking at him.

"OK then let me call her" Advik said and dialled her number.

Vanshika stepped a little to him, and signalled him to put on the speaker.

"Hello? " The other person said.

"Lady boss " Advik said.

"Yes.. "

"Go fucking close your door, and don't come out until I say! " Background voice came.

Advik and Vanshika looked at each other confused.

"I am not your servant, I will come whenever I want... Wait a minute, Uncle... I will talk to you, wait for some minutes...I am talking to another person... Hello talk. " Sakshi shouted and then said on her phone.

"Is something wrong there boss? " Advik asked.

"Nah... that old man likes to shout unnecessarily sometimes. " She said.

"Ok... Pretty lady wants to talk with you" He said.

"Hmm.. Give her" Sakshi said.

"You don't fucking ignore me" Once again a loud voice came.

"Uh.."Vanshika said gulping just hearing her uncle voice.

"Ignore him and talk" Sakshi said glancing at Viraj, who was yelling downstairs.

" Sakshi.... Why should I go Rajasthan?" Vanshika said her doubt.

"you know I don't do anything... Without plan, and you need time for this" She said.

"But-" Vanshika tried to say but she got cut off by her.

"No buts... Go pack your bags or my bag.. Your... Whatever.. And give the phone to that moron. " Sakshi said.

Vanshika sighed and glanced here and there searching for moron.

"She is talking about me" Advik said taking the phone, she made a oh face and giggled.

"Be fucking alone...Raghuvanshi " Sakshi said.

"As you say rude lady. " He said rolling his eyes, Vanshika waved him a bye as she went in her room.