Chapter 2 - Let me introduce myself

Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Vanshika pov

I got up like every day, and did my work.

My back and arm were paining but still I did it!

Because it's better to do the work than get beating again.

I learned it long ago...

My parents died in a car accident when I was 9 years old.

There was only one hope for me, that was my elder brother  Rishi Malhotra.

But he died to in a car accident after one year people say he died because a truck hit his car very hard.  I don't know what is the truth but..... I just know he was my protector.

I had a very beautiful life with my parents,  I was the princess of my parents and brother,  but after they died, my uncle and aunt showed their true colors. 

They treated me like a maid,  I was never so scared like this before but they made me so scared of them.  They made me so weak.......

Did you tried to fight them??

Yes, I tried  but failed miserably...because after that they hit me till I was unconscious....I don't know if I can ever escape....

I was brought out my thoughts by the doorbell.

Who might have come this early morning.

"Vanshika! " Minnie said.

She is also a maid in this house,  I wiggled my eyebrows at her.

"Sir.. Told you to go back in your room and change your clothes wear something fresh, which can cover your arms."  She whispered.

She pushed me too my room.  I covered the bruises with  foundation.
I wore a Blue Kurtis.  Minnie broughta a jean... Which I might think is of Vishaka.

I wore it and combed my hair.

She took me out of my room... I was confused about it.. But then..when she made me sit near Aunt Manisha.

I was suspicious of them.

"Vanshika... Child come sit here let me help you to choose the earrings. " She said smiling.

Something is wrong for sure... She never be that sweet until......

"Hi Vanshika "

I looked at the person, Mr. Mishra....

He is a lawyer and the person who comes every two months to check how I am living.

That is the reason they are acting sweet with me.

"Oh Mr. Misheard come sit,  come sit here,...." She said like she didn't knew he is coming.

It is all acting... But he  never saw the real them.

"Vanshika, child take his blessings " Aunt said.

I fake smiled and touched his feet.

"May you live  with happiness " He blessed.

It will never happen......

My happiness

It will be a dream..

"Thank you Mishra Uncle " I said giving him a smile.

A smile that can hide pain, 

A smile that can make anyone smile.