Chapter 46: Lilly

You decide that now that you know her secret you gonna have a little fun with it. You were pretty sure she was not doing this to be malicious, but she had still lied to you.

You had confronted Wanda and Nat about it when they came back, and while Nat was the poker face champion Wanda cracked right away. Probably because of her earlier mishap. She admitted to you that you were right, and she and Nat agreed to not tell Lilly you know. After all, she would like a bit of mischief.

The first thing you did was write yourself up to sing a song, your discovery had given you a confidence boost. So you took the stage and mic without hesitation when it was your turn.

You sang 'I kissed a girl' with no mercy while looking at Lilly a lot, earning you a full face blush from her.

When you went back to the table you looked at Lilly with eyes fluttering slightly. "Are you sure you didn't bring any of that Asgardian mead? I could really use a drink," you said innocently, and you could see her internally swearing at herself for not bringing it as she shook her head, a strong blush still on her cheeks.

"Oh well, maybe next time," you said, ordering another normal drink.

Now that you had her flustered you decide to switch tracks. So as you were all sitting around the table, drinking and chatting about boys you turned to Lilly. "What about the boys on Asgard, anyone you find attractive?" You asked, tilting your head.

She thought about that, and you realized that was not entirely put on. She ended up giving a headshake. "None at the top of my head," she said. "How about you?" She asked, sipping her drink.

"Your brother Loki is really hot," you said without hesitation, making Lilly spit out almost all of her drink in shock. The other girls knew about your plan at this point, Nat having told them in secret, but they were pretending not to know to not give it away.

"R-really?" Lilly coughed, looking at you with a surprised expression. "But I thought-"

"Hey, I wanna do another song," you said as you grabbed the tablet and ignored Lilly. You let her suffer a little longer before telling her.

༺☆༻

The night went on like that, you teasing Lilly, and then teasing about Loki, making her flustered and frustrated. If she truly had been Loki's twin sister or any kind of sibling that would have been evil of you, but luckily she was not.

When you saw her actually bang her head into a wall cursing at herself you decided she had enough. You walked over to her and put a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, do you want to get some fresh air?" You said, pointing over your shoulder to a private balcony.

She gives you a defeated nod as you lead her outside. The view from here was gorgeous. You were high up and could look over almost all of the city.

"I don't get you," Lilly said as she leaned over the railing frustrated, blushing. "What do you mean?" You ask innocently, looking at her.

"I feel like you keep teasing me!" She said seriously, looking at you. "But then you keep bringing up Loki, and it confuses me, I thought..." She sighs and looks down.

"You thought what?" You asked softly, leaning against the railing too.

"My brother mentioned something about you not being straight," Lilly says, looking out over the city with a kind of nervous look, "so I thought..."

Ahhh. You wonder if that is the reason she was doing all this, but also had a feeling there is a bit more to it than just that. "Well yeah, that is partially true," you said, still leaning against the railing and looking over at her.

"Partially?" She asks, looking at you nervously, her eyes shifting to you.

You sigh and straighten up. "... I will be honest with you if you will be honest with me first," you tell her, turning to face her more. "Deal?"

She hesitates, and you can understand why, but she gives you a nod. "Deal"

You smile warmly at her. "Okay, so is this why you joined ladies' night like this Loki? Because you heard me say I'm not straight and wanted to investigate more as a female than a male?" You asked while tilting your head.

'Lilly' froze up and looked at you startled, like a deer caught in the headlights of a car. "... How.... How long-"

"Not long," you told her honestly, looking out over the city. "Since I can tell it's not a simple illusion it took me longer to figure out, but interacting with you made it pretty obvious," you said with a smile. "Claiming to be your own twin was a nice detail."

It also helped that in a lot of Norse mythology, Loki would disguise himself as things he was not, and a lot of the time those things were female. Still, you had a feeling this was more than just a disguise.

She lowers her head, leaning onto the railing more. "... I'm sorry," she said, glancing over at you before looking down in shame. "I... It's not an illusion, it's something I can do, and I didn't just do it to get info!" She said, defending herself. "I do it sometimes when I feel like it! Not to deceive people, it's just part of who I am, and I... I..." She was breathing faster, clearly nervous about how you would react.

You put a hand on her back, stroking it gently. "So you are gender fluid, I get that," you said with a reassuring smile. That was what you had been expecting. She didn't just act like a girl, she was one right now.

She looks at you confused, clearly never having heard those words, so you explain. "It means you are comfortable with both genders and can switch between them as you like," you said, looking over the city again. "You are not the only one. Though you are probably one of the only ones who can do it so flawlessly," you say, giving her a grin.

She looks at you with big eyes. "S-so you don't think it's weird?" She asks, quickly wiping away some tears she had in her eyes.

"No, not at all!" You said, stroking her back again. "It's rather cool, but I get why you were nervous." Not everyone was so accepting.

She nods slowly and sighs, looking over at you again. "So, what did you mean by partially true?" She said, still having a slight blush on her cheeks.

You smile at her, looking over the city again. "I'm what you would call Pansexual, it means I don't really care about people's genders," you say, giving a shrug and blush. "Male, female, trans, none, both, it's all the same to me if I like someone I like someone, does not matter what they have in their pants."

She gave a relieved sigh, so you can't help but tease her again. "So you were worried I was not into guys and wanted to show off yourself as female?" You ask her, wiggling your eyebrows, earning you a deep blush from her.

She gives a nervous chuckle, looking down. "Guilty as charged."

You smiled and got off the railing. "Well then, no need to be worried about that anymore!" You said, smiling at her. "So you can ask me out later."

She blushes and thinks about it before straightening up, collecting herself, and opening her mouth. But you put a finger on it, stopping her from speaking.

"I would prefer if you asked me out on a day when you had not lied about who you were," you told her, giving her a warm smile, "as much as I understand why you did it, I still rather have a clean start."

She gives a slight smile under your finger. "Fair enough."

You smiled and walked toward the door. "So do I still call you Lilly right now or?"

Loki shook her head. "No, I go by Loki like this too, the name was the only disguised part about all this," she said as she walked in with you. "Thank you," she said with a warm smile to you.

You took her hand and squeezed it. "Anytime," you said honestly.

༺☆༻

The rest of the girls' night went smoothly. The other girls had known Lilly was Loki from the start and had all accepted it, only keeping it from you because Loki had asked them to, worried about your reaction.

It was a fair request, but you were still a little annoyed they lied to you, but they all made up for it with the best girls' night out you ever had in your life.