Pt. 2

I’m freaking out here man! Bump completely forgotten, I run my hands through my very real and genuine platinum blond locks in confusion as I digest this new revelation. I’m a freaking villainess in a webnovel that dies in a carriage accident! My fiance-ex fiance- marries his childhood friend/maid! I don’t want to die! Prince Orion sucks! He should have told me he liked someone else than go and have an affair behind my back! With a maid no less! What a disgrace!

I pace around my room to figure out how to get out of this future embarrassment and death flag. I don’t want to die just yet, I’m still young and pretty! I want to be pampered by a handsome man before I go! A handsome faithful man! I bite my perfectly manicured nails for the first time in a while since I wanted to make sure everything was perfect before I attend that now dreadful party. Geez! I gotta get out of this situation! I turn towards my maid who has been frozen for some time now while I was running around my room like I was possessed. Which I guess I am.
My previous life’s memories are now a part of me. Yuna Kim, a typical 16-year-old who died after choking on some potato chips- salt and vinegar of course! Could have done better, I know. At least I was reading the sequel when I died, or I would have had to worry about some weird plot twist or something if it was the original story.

I do a double-take. Wait, it’s true I died, but I’m living in my dream world! I jump up and down in happiness! Yeah! I get to live in a dream world! I got reincarnated! YES! Screw you Hani, you didn’t think it was possible but my chunni fantasies are real. Should of read a different story though, like the one that has a harem, this story only has one male lead, not even a second male lead to admire. I sigh in frustration. Prince Orion, no doubt, is a good-looking, very delicious, creature of perfection, but he’s taken.

I think back to the past events of my life. We should be in the middle part of the story, where the prince and the maid, Bella, are dating secretly while trying to figure out a way to break the engagement with me, the villainess in complete oblivion. Me, being the innocent soul I am, thought the prince was just busy or hanging out with his guy friends, not sucking face and staring out into the sunset with his lover. Wait, am I the mistress in this relationship since they actually met when they were kids??

The horror shocks me as I fake faint, making my already very confused maid even more confused at my drama. I don’t want to be a mistress! I deserve better! I should be the one that is the main wife, not the side hustle! I turn towards Mary.
“Mary! I need to write a letter to the prince! Immediately! It is of utmost importance!” I ordered. Mary quickly leaves to do my order. I pace around the room again, trying to organize my thoughts as I figure out the best way to do this. I need to meet up with the prince to end my engagement before the party.

I just remembered that the party is a special event where Bella and Prince Orion leave early to spend time together, the first time openly showing their relationship. I am definitely not going to be the one thrown away in this relationship! I should break the engagement, then use the “heartbreak” to avoid attending the party. The prince would surely agree since it would give him a chance to properly introduce his waifu without worrying about my villainy antics, which would have happened if I didn't remember my memories.

Mary comes back with some fancy stationery and writing tools. I quickly grab them and start to write. I need to invite the prince or have him invite me for a talk so that I can end the engagement and avoid this major embarrassment. I’m a duke’s daughter and a villainess, I will not be the one on the loser's side if I say so!