Chapter 6 - God Save the Queen

End of September 2024

Bodi's Village in Xueshan

10.30am

After three days together at Bodi's village, the Swift family packed up their luggage and cleaned up the cottage before lunch at Bodi's house. To Swifty, Jade and Jeremy, they had spent a lot of time outdoors, soaking in the atmosphere of the mountains, sometimes with Bodi's family.

Jeremy had already followed Jun on social media, Jade had picked up some motherhood tips from Bodi's Mum and Swifty did not tell his wife nor his son he had collaborated with Bodi for not one, but two songs. One song was objectively viewed as an experiment, the other will be the real thing.

Swifty had put on his windbreaker. "It's a great day to head home, Jade."

"Yeah, Swifty. I'm gonna miss this place, but we still got work to do."

Swifty was looking forward to heading home to PB and the rest of SwiftyTV. He may be exhausted from the past few days, but the village visit reinvigorated the white fox. He was looking forward to return home to film more videos for the team's channel together with Jade and nurturing their bellowed Jeremy.

The trio head out of the cottage, stretching themselves before taking a breath of the fresh mountainous air. Bodi's village was cold, but not too cold for their liking. After all, they are from Beidongshan, the coldest place in Mengguo.

"Right, let's go!" Swifty pointed to the bricked house next to them where Bodi and his family were.

8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8

Mengcheng International Airport

Around the Same Time

The Mengcheng International Airport is one of the busiest international airports in the Asia-Pacific, serving mostly international flights from all across the world. Today, two flights would be of utmost importance: a British Airways flight from London Heathrow and an Air Mengguo (the country's national airline) from LAX.

Some passengers would have taken notice of a trio of cats rolling their luggage out of the arrival hall together, specifically of the older kind. They did not say a word, but in their minds, they were speaking to each other. In fact, they had been together for a very long time and were in Mengcheng to visit an old friend.

As they waited patiently for their taxi, Johnny and Ash had stepped onto the jet bridge at the departure gate, the pair excited to visit Bodi and his friends in Mengcheng once more. They both decided to take a vacation to the island nation while Johnny's dad stayed in St Jupiter to set up the bar at the Moon Theatre. "You go while I make sure to make this the best bar in town!" was what he told them at LAX before the pair entered the departure area.

In fact, all the gorilla and the porcupine wanted to do in Mengcheng was to visit the places they never had been to on their first visit and they were in high spirits as they waited for their luggage to join the line at the belt.