Epilogue

Annie's POV

So after all this stuff, I explained my whole harassment story to the principal and my friends were there to testify. Delly was fired and I ended up graduating. Today, I am a psychologist and I help young people who are harassed or who have problems at home. It touches me to be able to help young people who are going through what I have experienced.

Finnick and I are still together and he has become a professional swimmer and has already won several competitions. Katniss became a high school sports teacher, Johanna is a police officer, Glimmer has a career in styling and Clove is a recognized lawyer. Peeta owns the most famous bakery in town, Cato has become a sports coach, Marvel develops video games and Gale is an architect.

Katniss and Peeta got married a year ago and have two young daughters, Prim Annie Mellark 4 years old and Rue Johanna Mellark 2 years old. Johanna and Gale are still together and a month ago, Gale proposed to her. Cato and Clove have a baby, Josh Finnick Blake 3 years old and a little girl, Anna Glimmer Blake 9 months. Glimmer and Marvel have a baby boy too, Noah Cato Johnson. Jason asked Amy on a date and now they have a baby girl, Annabeth Sophie Cresta.

Today is an important day, it's my wedding to Finnick. My bridesmaids are of course Johanna and Katniss and Finnick's witnesses are of course Peeta and Gale.

My dress :

My hair :

My ring :

My ring :

Finnick's outfit :

Finnick's outfit :

Finnick proposed to five months ago during a date on the beach

Finnick proposed to five months ago during a date on the beach. He put garlands all over the place and wrote a message on the sand saying "Will you marry me ?" and I obviously said yes. And yesterday I discovered wonderful news that will change our lives forever.

I walk down the aisle with Jason holding my arm. once there, he hugs me and goes to sit with the others. I turn around and see Finnick looking at me as if a child has just seen his Christmas present. I smile and so does he.

"We are gathered today to celebrate the union of Finnick Odair and Annie Cresta. Finnick, say your vows."

"Annie, since the first day, you changed my life. You were just Peeta's girlfriend's best friend. But I got to know you, to know your passions, your fears and your past. And I learned to love everything. I almost lost you, several times, but I always found you. It was then that I realized the control you had over me. You manage to make me feel all the emotions possible, the joy, the sadness, the anger and the most beautiful one, the love. I love you more than anything in the world and nothing or no one can change that." I cry over what he says because it is beautiful.

"Annie, your turn"

"Finnick, when I met you, i knew you were going to change my life and you did. You managed to make me feel like I had never been before. You made me the happiest on the earth. You taught me that our past is part of us, but that one day, we must leave it and move on. I think I can say that from the first day I loved you and until the last day I will love you, no matter what trials we have to face, arguments, good times, I want to stay with you until my last breath. I laughed with you, cried with you, loved with you and soon I will learn to be a mother with you." I smile and an expression of shock settles on his face.

"You're pregnant ?"

"Yes"

"Now, Finnick do you want to take Annie as your wife and cherish her until death do your part ?"

"I do"

"And you Annie, do you want to take Finnick as your husband and cherish him until death your part ?"

"I do"

"I now prononce you wife and husband. You may kiss the braid."

He approaches me and we share a long passionate kiss. We separate and put our foreheads against each other before looking at our guests who are smiling and applauding. We walk down the aisle and our friends throw rose petals at us.

We partied, I danced with my friends, with my brother and with my dear husband. I didn't want the night to end. And then, as a honeymoon, Finnick takes us to Mexico.

It was the happiest day of my life, well, until our son was born. he is the portrait of Finnick but has my eyes. To sum up, Finn Jason Odair is perfect.

And three years later, I gave birth to a baby girl, Sophie Clove Odair. I think I can say that I'm the happiest person on earth.

¤¤¤

Thank you so much for the support I got on this story. I was my first real story and it's based on my life. I wanted to share it with you and I'm glad you liked it.

I've got a lot of ideas for future stories and I'll tell you when they would be online.

See you soon <3