Chapter 12

Katniss' POV

I keep looking for the girls when I start hearing the sound of an ambulance. I decide to send a message to Johanna.

Katniss 😘🌹✨ : Why is there an ambulance in front of the school ?

Johanna ☠🎃🎇 : It's for Annie.

Katniss 😘🌹✨ : What happened ?

Johanna ☠🎃🎇 : Delly stuck her in the toilet and cut her a vein with a razor.

Katniss 😘🌹✨ : I swear I will kill her. I'll meet you at the hospital with the others.

I decide to warn everyone.

Clove 🍀💛💫 : Guys, why is there an ambulance in front of the school ?

Katniss 😘🌹✨ : In short, it's for Annie. Now meet me in front of the school, we go to the hospital.

Gale 😎👀✌ : Ok, we're coming.

We all meet outside.

"Ok, now Katniss tell us what's going on" says Glimmer.

"Annie had a vein opened by Delly and so now Johanna and Finnick are taking her to the hospital and we go to join them" I say through my tears.

Peeta comes over to hug me and Clove and Glimmer start to cry. I dry my tears and we leave for the hospital. Marvel, Glimmer, Clove and Cato drove off in Cato's car while Gale, Peeta and I get into Gale's car. During the whole trip I cry in silence, hopping that she is well.

Clove's POV

We arrive and Katniss runs towards the reception.

"Annie Cresta please"

"She is in intensive care after her cut became infected. Her friends are in the waiting room, you can join them." the lady of the reception tells us.

"Thanks"

"Courage, she will get out"

We head to the waiting room and find Johanna and Finnick sitting on seats. Katniss leaves to hug Johanna, followed closely by Gale who gives her a hug. Wait a minute, Johanna and Gale ? Wow, I would never have thought of it. I walk over to Finnick and take him in my arms. I feel tears on my shoulders but I ignore them and try to reassure him.

"Don't worry bro, she'll be fine" He smiles at me sadly and sits down.

Johanna's POV

About an hour later, a nurse comes towards us.

"Are you close to Annie Cresta ?"

"Yes, how is she ?" asks Cato. I think he's the only one of us who can speak.

"Good, she reacted well to the operation. She's sleeping right now, but you can come and see her. Her room number is 203."

"Thank you" says Glimmer.

"Who's going first ?" asks Marvel.

"I think it's better if it's Katniss and Johanna. They're her best friends."

"Actually, I think it's better if it is Finnick who goes first"

"I agree"

Finnick looks at us with big eyes, then pull himself together and nods. He starts to walk towards Annie's room when we hear a scream from the reception.

"Where is she ? Where is my sister ?!"