35

" I'm g-gonna go w-with you, Sir. " Heeseung said as he struggled to get up.

" Hyung, you still need to-- "

" I DON'T CARE !! I WANT TO KNOW WHO'S THAT PERSON WHO TRIED TO KILL Y/N !! "

" Oppa... "

" Don't worry, sir. We'll go there for a few minutes. Please, help me guys. I want to know who's that person who tried to kill Y/n. "

And because they're completely sad for Heeseung, they let him to go with them.

( After 15 minutes... )

" I want to know who's the culprit. Please. "

" Follow us, sir. "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" S-Scylla... "

" Hello, Heeseung...miss me ? "

" The knight in shining armor finally came. "

" No...it...i-it can't be... "

" Yes, Heeseung. It's me....your dear noona...Y/n's unnie... "

" S-Siyeon-n-noona ? W-WHY ?! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO YOUR OWN SISTER ?! "

" WANNA KNOW WHY ?! I DON'T LIKE HER IN THE VERY FIRST PLACE SHE CAME INTO MY LIFE !! BECAUSE MY MOTHER TREATED HER MORE BETTER THAN HER OWN CHILD ! I HATE HER SO MUCH AND THAT'S WHY I FAKED EVERYTHING ! The support and everything...ALL OF THOSE ARE FAKE !! PLUS, SHE BECAME MORE FAMOUS THAN ME ! I've been an idol for so many years but she only debuted this year BUT SHE IMMEDIATELY BECAME FAMOUS WORLDWIDE ?! LIFE HASN'T BEEN FAIR TO ME !! And that's why I used Scylla...I used her to take my revenge. "

" No...No...NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NOOOO!!!! WE TRUSTED YOU, SIYEON-UNNIE !! ALL OF THE HERA MEMBERS TRUSTED YOU !! HOW...HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO US ?! TO YOUR OWN SISTER ?! "

" STOP CALLING HER MY SISTER BECAUSE SHE'S ONLY A USELESS WOMAN !! "

" Heeseung-oppa...I'm already here...but why can't you notice me and notice Y/n instead ?! You know I love you since you debuted and that became my inspiration to be a soloist...but...YOU CHOSE TO BE WITH HER THAN ME !! WHY, HEESEUNG ?! WHY ?! "

" I hope the two of you will rot in jail. Y/n will never forgive you, I swear. Especially you, Siyeon... "

3 months later, Siyeon and Scylla were sentenced to 10 years inside the jail. While Heeseung have finally recovered, Y/n finally woke up but she still can't perform so everytime that they will perform on an awarding show, Y/n will be just sitting on their place with a wheelchair while waving her 'Herobong' to cheer her own group.

Whenever they received an award, they will also take Y/n on a wheelchair while going to the stage. Heraoines are crying due to joy that these girls are pretty strong and it made them stronger because of them, their fans.

The comeback song that Y/n prepared ?

Well, it has the album of it and the fans saw the people who helped them. The album was sold to 750 million copies. Every song of it are on the Billboards and they even got a GRAMMY nomination !

3RACHA, Stray Kids, ITZY, and Dreamcatcher...can be seen at the end of the album. 

Even though Y/n finally knew that it was her stepsister, she still included her because she also helped her for everything even if all of it are just fake.

Plus, the comeback album won so many awards that it surpassed TWICE, BLACKPINK, and aespa !

Album of the Year, Best Female Group, Best Female Group Performance, Favorite Performance Female Group, Best Female Solo Artist for Y/n, Solo Artist of the Year, and ARTIST OF THE YEAR !! Their efforts are really worth it that it made them cried hard.

Y/n and Heeseung's relationship ?

FINALLY, MR. BANG APPROVED THEIR RELATIONSHIP AFTER REALIZING EVERYTHING AND THE EFFORTS MADE BY THE GIRLS ARE TRULY WORTH IT !!

Heeseung and Y/n officially announced their relationship through VLIVE. And just like HyunA and E-Dawn, the world supported their relationship.

Then 3 months passed and Y/n finally recovered fully. And because of that, she made her solo comeback with Heeseung with their song, 'Moonstar'.

What made the audience shocked when they literally had their FIRST KISS when they performed it on the MAMA awards !

Heeseung and Y/n finally get the freedom they want despite of the thousand problems they encountered in life. They fought for their love even though that someone might come to break it.

Hyunjin ? Well, he finally realized that Y/n isn't for him and decided to stay single. But of course, Y/n forgave him and remained bestfriends as what their past said.

Heeseung and Y/n can finally express their love freely. All of the efforts are worth it and it's because of their fighting spirit and the power of love.

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡The End◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡

Finally ! CRUSH has come to an end !! For those people who have been with me with this journey, ARIGATO GOZAIMASU !!!💗 WORDS CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS !! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR !!💗 STAY SAFE, MINNA !

To be honest, I'm sad that this book ended but look...there's an another book which is the Sunghoon fanfic ! Again, thank you guys ! I LOVE YOU ALL !💗 I WISH EVERYONE HAS A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR !💗

See you on the epilogue !!💗