15

After they performed, they slowly walked as they listen to the feedback of the judges.

" I didn't like today's performance. " Supreme Boi said.

" Y/n almost destroyed the whole performance...well, she did. I was just confused...the way that you perform last time compared today was totally different. Last time, Y/n was like a frightening dark horse when she's on stage. But now...you look like a lifeless vegetable. " PDogg commented.

" I was expecting all of you will be better if you perform together, but it seems we're wrong. " CL said.

" I didn't like your performance, especially to you, Y/n. I was expecting that you'll give what I want from you. But you didn't. You look like a lost girl. If you just went here to play, you may leave now. " Hyuna said.

Then it was Mr. Bang's turn to speak.

" You know... "

" I agree with them. "

" You went here to be an artist, not to play. You went here to sing and dance, not to search for a playground. The first was nice but then after a few minutes...what happened ? You, Lee Y/n used to be a trainee on your stepsister's company for over 6 months. But is that the result of all your efforts ? I know you're still sad because of your father's death but this is different, Y/n. Once you stepped on the stage, there's no turning back and you have to be very serious. But still, good luck !"

Y/n is still trembling about what happened.

" What happened, Y/n ? At our last minute, we even managed to do it well... "

" Unnie...I saw appa. H-He's looking at me...he's crying while asking me why did I forgot him. "

" Y/n... "

"Y/n-unnie... "

                                                (♥ω♥*)

" I wish I was there to comfort you... "

" I can't take the sight of you leaving me... "

Guess what ? That's Heeseung and Ni-ki's thought for our dear Y/n.

" Heeseung-hyung...you're crying. " Sunoo tapped his shoulder.

" H-Huh ? Me ? Crying ? "

" Yeah, look at your tears. "

The room became awkwardly silent as Heeseung cannot stop his tears from falling down.

" Huntress applicants, you may go back to the stage. "

As the seven boys watch while being nervous, the host started to speak.

" For the last 3 weeks, we started to let the public know about them voting with the votes of the producers and our guests...the applicant that will got the least votes will be eliminated and her members will be affected even though they're in the Top 8. From 12 to 8 Huntress applicants. "