25

Months passed, and everything went VERY well for Y/n and Heeseung and for the others.

Because they keep their relationship strong even there are many ups and downs.

Plus...Hyo Jee, Art, Y/n, and Cameron became the final four and debuted with their group, HERA.

As the group was announced, it became a great hit worldwide just like ENHYPEN did last time.

There were some fans of them who already made a fandom names for every member.

Hyo Jee- Hazels ( because of her eyes that has a hazel brown color )

Mika - Artwork ( due to her nickname )

Y/n - Clovers ( due to being a lucky girl and being shipped to Heeseung )

Cameron- Macaroons ( due to being the sweet maknae )

After a few days, they decided to have their very first VLIVE.

It's their very first time to do it  and luckily, it turned out well for them especially to the fans.

" Hello everyone ! We are HERA ! " the four girls said altogether.

The messages of their fans are really funny, but motivating at the same time.

" gosshhhhh !!! How to marry a Japanese girl ?? "

" Y/n marry me  !!!!! "

" Can't wait for these girls have their debut :)))) "

" Hyo Jee !!! Notice me !! "

" Cameron macaroon here XD "

" i dont care about my homework. I care for HERA. "

Of course, there are also international fans giving their warmest regards.

" waahhhhh y/n ! pwede bang sagutan mo homework ko? biro lang hahhahah " 

( Wahhhhh Y/n ! Can you answer my homework ? Just kidding, hahhaha )

" grabe si mommy Hyo Jee ! Kain ng kain pero di tumataba "

( Wow mommy Hyo Jee ! She keeps eating again and again but she doesn't get fat )

" say salamat shopee "

( Say thank you shopee )

As they were talking about stuffs and other things, a question from a fan was seen by Cameron.

" Who has the best aegyo ??? "

" They say who among the four of us has the best aegyo. Don't worry fans, I have the best aegyo here. " Cameron said as she quickly gave an aegyo.