33

" So what can you say about the songs I made ? It's okay if there will be some feedbacks. I'll change it and ask some help. "

" I like the song, 'D.M.T' ! It feels like this will suit for us ! But I think the song will be like Christa's era and I don't know why. This song suits to her and I don't know what reason. "

Christa was flustered and thanked at what Mika said about the song and to her.

" I like the song, 'Who cares ?' ! This song is really a bop and it's really energetic ! Heraoines will really love this song ! " Sascha said.

" I prefer 'Differnot'. The intro is cool and the beat is really cool. I also thought that if this one will have a choreo, I think it's kind of easy to do this one for us. " Christa said.

" I didn't know that you'll love it ! 'Cause mine is 'Top to Bottom' .But tell me what's the least pick from the other ones. "

" I pick, 'So Dumbidum. I felt that it's kind of a sloppy one if this one has a choreo. " Sascha said.

" Same, sis. "

" Agree. I agree with you, unnie. "

" Okay, so majority picked 'So Dumbidum'. So automatically, we will not including this to our next album. "

" Y/n, I have a suggestion. "

" What is it, Hyo Jee-unnie ? "

" Can you include one of your songs and put it in our album? Just you. Your first solo song in a group album? "

" Why unnie ? What do you wanna say ? "

" Since you said that these songs resembles of you being bullied by Scylla, let's add how you don't listen to the agency's orders and just continue being an artist. As what you said, 'No removal, no disbanding, and no breakups' . "

" Okay, I understand you, unnie. I didn't know that you'll think that thing! "

" Unnie, I think the song 'Linga Dash' suits to you. I swear. " Christa said.

" Agree with the maknae here. "

" Same. "

( After 3 days...)

HERA went to the JYP building while completely covered with masks, hoddies, hats, and glasses.

They went to 3RACHA's studio first to fix some of Y/n's own creations. They were shocked at her talent as a rookie artist and already knew how to write and make music. It took them 3 hours and 30 minutes to fix the songs and to decide what song will be the title track of their comeback album and they decided to go with Y/n's choice which is 'Top to Bottom' and with the help of 3RACHA, the song's really a bop one and the lyrics are witty yet so savage.

" Jisung-oppa, can I chose the other songs for the album. I'll just choose 4 songs and try to decide if you want to include it to our album. "