22

When Heeseung said that to Y/n, her face turned to red due to the embarrassment. When the other girls looked back at them, Sascha quickly stole Christa's jacket and placed them at Y/n's waist.

Luckily, the other members didn't noticed her skirt or else she will be in great trouble.

Like, who wouldn't be embarrassed ? In front of those boys especially to the one who likes you !

When they came to their rooms, Art quickly gave a piece of sanitary napkin to Y/n and went with her to the comfort room to change. They also asked a female wardrobe organizer to just fix Y/n's outfit to make it less embarrassing.

She also changed her clothes to a comfy one and decided to eat something since she's hungry.

" Girls, who wants to go with me to the dining room to eat something ? "

" US !!! "

As what they like, they went to the dining room to see the other applicants eating while the others are picking their food.

" Y/n-ah~...I'll just pick our foods. Christa-ah~, what food do you want to ? "

" Just some warm choco drink and a croissant. "

" Aww...how cute ! Christa's still a baby ! "

" Y/n-unnie ! "

When Y/n said those, the other applicants laughed at her. But she immediately said sorry at Christa and just forgive her.

Well, she doesn't have any choice. I mean, whenever a girl is on her period...her mood suddenly changes. Like she's happy for 3 minutes but at the next minute, she will kill you.

" Y/n-ah~...what do you want ? "

" Cookies and banana milk please. "

" I'll go with a veggie salad. "

" Then go with me ! I don't know what veggies you eat for your salad ! "

" Aishh...okay fine. I'll go with you. "

" And I'll get myself a piece of meat and rice ! "

After a minute, they came back with the foods and ENHYPEN also came in to grab a bite.

As the members came in, Heeseung and Y/n met each other's gazes but Y/n looked away while Heeseung's still catching a glance of her.

" Unnie, Heeseung-oppa's looking at you. "

" So what if he's looking at me ? Is there a dirt on my face ? "

" Y/n-ah~here's your cookie and banana milk... "

" Thanks, Hyo Jee-unnie ! "

" Umm...excuse me, may I join you girls ? "

" Yah ! Y/n-ah ! Heeseung wants to sit beside you ! " Mika whisper-shout to her.

Y/n heard what Art said so she looked at Heeseung who's also looking at her.

" You may, don't worry. We don't have the right to not let you join with us. "