28

As Y/n asked Mr. Bang if she could go to school, he allowed her as long she will be safe on her surroundings because there might be fans of hers or maybe sasaengs might take advantage of her.

" Do you need some crews to protect you whenever this happens ? " he asked.

" No thanks, Mr. Bang...I can take care of myself. I am too careful for them to notice me. "

" But still, you have to-- "

" I'm sorry for interrupting, Mr. Bang...but I'll just maybe contact a friend of mine to pick me and get me to school and vice versa. "

" If that's what you want, Y/n. When will you start moving ? "

" Maybe a week, Mr. Bang...I still need to pack some of my things. I'll go back here if they'll need me ASAP. "

" Okay...then have a nice day, Ms. Lee. Good luck to your school ! "

" Thanks, Mr. Bang...I'll leave now. "

As she left the room, the members and the members of ENHYPEN were there and waiting for her answer.

" Y/n, did Mr. Bang allowed you ? " Hyo Jee asked her.

" Yeah, he allowed me. He said I need to take care of myself to prevent being swarmed by fans and some sasaengs. He even asked me if I must hire a crew to guard me but I hesitated. I'll just call a friend. I also told him that I'll be moving next week and I'll be back here if you need me, ASAP."

The people there were sad as Y/n will be leaving them for a while, especially Heeseung. He will be away from her since they're preparing their concert in Japan while Y/n must go to school to finish her studies and not just depend on her work as a young artist.

" Hyung, let's go back. We need to prepare too. " Jungwon said to Heeseung.

" Uh...s-sure ! L-Let's go ! "

Y/n's members helped her to pack some of her things while Heeseung visits her if she's fine and if she's taking care of herself.

After a week, Y/n is prepared for her school. Before she left, she said goodbye to her members and hugged them. ENHYPEN members were also there and she hugged all of them while the members are cheering her up.

" Sooooo~let's go somewhere ! " Christa said as she began to pull Mika and Hyo Jee.

" Yes, we should...so...let's go ! " Sunoo said as he gave a sign to the other members that they must leave them for a while for Y/n and Heeseung to talk.

" Heeseung-ah... "

" I'll miss you. " the two said together.

" I'll miss you, Y/n...so much. "

" I'll miss you too, Heeseung. So much. "