17

" What do you mean, Heeseung-hyung ? "

" I'll say it later. Let's watch their performance. "

After performing ITZY's song WANNABE, the song start to fade out as an another short intro was played and after that a cool, fierce, and bold music was played.

It was 4MINUTE's 'CRAZY'.

Hyuna was shocked and surprised because they'll be performing their song when Hyuna was still in 4MINUTE before being a soloist. She was even more surprised that the girls did a new choreography for the song.

" Wow ! They did their own choreography in this song ! The choreography they did suits in their generation today even though the song's kind of old now ! " Hyuna said as her mouth formed an O shape.

" Why ? Isn't that the official dance for the song ? " CL asked.

" Nothing ! The official dance is too easy for them to do so they did a new one. And the dance is kind of a sexy one...so maybe that's the reason why they did a new one. "

" I see...well, you're right ! When Y/n rapped your part, WOW !! SHE'S NOT JUST THE MAIN VOCALIST ! SHE CAN BE A LEAD RAPPER OR A SUB-RAPPER ! "

As the song continues, the scarier the applicants were. They didn't expected that these four girls will show something explosive.

After their performance, the judges gave them a standing ovation while clapping.

The applicants said...

" Why is Y/n so good ? "

" She gave me goosebumps again. "

" That's what I call, sweet revenge. "

" Probably they're the final four. "

" I'm sure Y/n will be the most praised there. She totally made the judges more amazed than last time."

.......

" Who mashed up these songs ? " PDogg asked.

" It's me... "

" Choi Hyo Jee...I see. You can be--wait. You're already a producer ! How can you mashup these songs ?! Because the beat, the tone, everything is different ! But you did those like it was only one song ! "

" Thank you so much ! I used to have a French friend who's a DJ. She teached me some things that a DJ does... "

" Then I must thank your friend ! She really taught you well ! 'Cause you know, combining these songs that are totally different to the beat, tone, and rhythm ? It's really hard to combine them in one song ! "

" Thank you so much ! "

" I totally love your performance. Of all the past performance, THIS IS THE BEST. I'm not even lying. I love this ! Hyo Jee suddenly showed her amazing skills in rapping and dancing ! You remind me of Lisa in BLACKPINK ! Art just proved that she can be a visual, her vocals are so good ! Her voice is one of a kind. She also dances well. " Supreme Boi said.