10

" What are the comments there ? Start with the negative one..." Heeseung said to Jake.

" Are you sure, hyung ? It's really painful to hear this... "

" Say it. "

" WHAT ?! WHO'S THAT B?! "

" She doesn't belong in there ! She should be eliminated ! "

" Tch...she's just seducing our Heeseungie. "

"  Princess Wannabe ! "

" Hey there ! Go away from my oppa ! "

" How dare she let Heeseung-oppa touch her ! "

" No matter she does, our Heeseung will not like her ! In your dreams, wannabe girl ! "

" She's just a dirt on Heeseung's fingers. "

"  Duh, Heeseung-oppa will not ever notice her ! He likes IU ! "

" Say the positive ones... "

" What ?! Our Heeseung-oppa found his princess ?! SWEET ! "

" OH...NEW SHIP. :))) "

" I can't wait to have their collaboration when she finally debuts ! "

" I like their chemistry ! "

" Why does the others say that this girl is just seducing and playing our Heeseung-oppa ? She doesn't. And she never will. If Heeseung likes her, then I'm happy ! Yeah, I'm jealous a bit but I will never say those. We can't stop Heeseung's feelings. I'm happy that Heeseung got an another reason to work harder and to be happier than before !"

" Wow...the last one really have a point. "

" Poor, Y/n-noona~ she's already bashed even thought they don't know her real personality she have. "

" Heeseung, are you okay ? "

" Yes, I am. Those negative comments nearly triggered me but thanks to the nice comments especially the last one... "

" But hyung...I have a question for you." Sunoo said.

" What is it ? "

" You said that you like IU, right ? "

" Yeah, somewhat inspiration... "

" Choose one only-- "

" LEE Y/N. "

" Woah ! I didn't asked the question yet you already have your answer ! "

" I really thought he'll say Lee Ji Eun. Since she and Y/n have the same surname. "

" But at least, our dearest hyung just proved his loyalty to a woman ! " Ni-ki clapped.

As Y/n finished performing, all of the female trainees clapped their hands while the three gave her a standing ovation.

Many good comments were said by her comrades.

" Y/n made me feel nervous ! "

" She'll make it to the final four, as I must say. "