14

( A/N : Drama outfit ! \(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥ )

" Yah, Ni-ki-ah ! Even you're my sunbaenim, I'm two years older than you ! I'll talk to my unnie first ! "

" Let me see Y/n-noona !! "

" Wait, let settle this. We'll talk to Y/n together, okay ? " Sunghoon suggested.

As Sunghoon said that, they gathered and form a circle.

" How are you, girls ? Have you been practicing for the next performance ? " Y/n asked.

" We're still planning whose member of TXT will we do. " Art said.

" Wait, you're performing a TXT song ? "

" Yeah...it's 'Drama' by TXT. It's energetic and so cute ! Y/n's girly side will come out for sure ! That's what Hyuna-sunbaenim said...she wants to see that side of Y/n. " Hyo Jee said.

" Then let's start now. Who's that member of TXT will you perform, Christa ? "

" Of course, it's Kang Taehyun ! "

" I'll go with Yeonjun since I love to dance so much ! Especially his part in the second chorus ! " Hyo Jee shouted.

" I'll go with Soobin...I want to study his vocals and the way he dance is simple but cool and has swag ! "

" So...unnie, just choose one ! It's either Beomgyu or Huening Kai ! "

" Idiot ! Why do you have to make her choose ?! She can do the both of them ! She has the greatest voice on the four of us ! She can also dance well ! " Art said.

" But I don't wanna see Y/n-unnie struggling ! "

" Don't you believe in her ? She passed every elimination round ! There's no way she can't do it ! "

" I agree what Hyo Jee said. " Jungwon said.

" When she's on stage, she's completely different ! She can give you goosebumps at her performance ! " Heeseung complimented her.

" Let's add her vocals, hyung... " Sunghoon interrupted.

" She's totally different from the other girls...she proved that she can make it. " Jay said.

" Whenever she performs, the judges went 'woah' everytime she gives an explosion on her performance ! " Jake cheered.

" Don't worry, I'll do it. I'll do my best to perform Beomgyu and Huening Kai's part ! I'll just have to make a plan for it and I will give you some updates ! "

" Don't worry, me and my members will help her for doing it ! " Sihyeon just interrupted, with the others waving at them.

ENHYPEN was shocked to see Y/n's stepsister and with the other members of Dreamcatcher.

" Hello ! You must be ENHYPEN, right ? " Dami asked them.

" Yes, we are Dami-noona ! " Sunoo said, while giving a thumbs up.

" Hey ! He knew about us ! He knows our group !"

" Well, it is because of me, Dami-unnie... "