29

" Y/n, twist your lower waist more. Then after that, add more strong but soft movements."

" Okay...wait ! Heeseung just messaged me ! I'll just answer it for a while, okay ? "

" Aww...alright ! I'll just end the call. "

Hyunjin's POV

" Hyunjin-ah, are you calling Y/n again ? " Bang Chan asked.

" I just ended our call, hyung. "

" You know what ? Stop acting like a 10-year old boy. Just confess to her already ! Maybe when she tried to call you or more like if you will call her again, confess to her ! "

" Hyung ! She's already in a dating relationship with Heeseung from the BigHit group, ENHYPEN. "

" Well, I can't give you an advice just like that. I don't wanna say that you must learn to fight and steal a girl, I also don't wanna say that just give up. "

" I'll just do it myself. "

Y/n's POV

: Heedeungie ! What's the matter ?

: Nothing, I just want to ask you what are you doing now...

: Practicing myself.

: AGAIN ?! Y/N, LET'S TALK.

As I saw the message, he immediately called me.

" Y/n ! I told you to have some rest ! You're overworking yourself again ! "

" Well how about you ? "

" I'm preparing my things for the concert. "

" Y/n, you don't have to do that ! You're the center, main vocal, and the lead dancer of the group ! For short, you're the ace ! You're the dark horse of the group !"

" Don't call me that. It's yours. Ace is like your nickname when it comes to performing. I've got my own, okay ? "

" Fine then I'm your ace and you're my clover...how's that ? Did I made your heart flutter ? " Heeseung said as I can hear  him smirking while laughing a bit. 

" Yeah...lucky you, I love you. By the way, any updates for your concert ? "

" Nothing really, everything's fine. Oh, I almost forgot ! Y/n, you will have your photoshoot for your album at 6 in the morning...Christa told me. I don't know what concept will you do but I can't wait and I'm sad that I can't see you on your photoshoot. "

" Photoshoot ? Tomorrow ? Sure ! Don't worry, you'll see that on our debut album..."

" You'll make me wait ? It's not right for making me wait, girl. "

I hate you, Lee Heeseung for being so damn attractive.

" Yah ! Just sleep now and good luck to your concert ! Bye ! "

" Goodbye my clover ! Rest now, you have your photoshoot... "

" Okay... "

As I put my phone down, I looked at the clock and it was 4:45 in the noon. I decided to grab some food at the convenience store.  After that, I looked at my phone to see that it's already 5:10 in the noon. I went back to my dorm and took a nice bath since the school works are not that much. I tried my best to sleep early while I'm taking care of my own skin.