18

" AISH ! Heeseung-oppa ! You surprised me there ! I'll throw you outside of this building if you did it again !" Y/n said to him while hitting his shoulder.

" Sorry ! Okay ? Sorry ! We're here to congratulate you ! "

" Thanks, oppa ! Give me a high five ! "

And Heeseung gave her a high five. While the dance monster hugged her to congratulate her.

" NOONA !! CONGRATULATIONS, Y/N-NOONA!! "

" Thanks, Ni-ki ! Wait--I can't breathe ! "

" Oh, sorry noona ! "

" It's okay ! That's how a young boy hugs his noona most of the times ! "

" Noona ! I'm not a young boy anymore ! " Ni-ki said as he pouts and try to act cute.

" So...let's celebrate Y/n's performance !! " Heeseung said as he wrapped his arms on Y/n's arm and raised his fist in the air as he smiled.

" Sorry, Heeseung-oppa but we can't. "

" What ? Why ? I mean, look ! The four of you got the highest praise !! "

" We need to plan for the next performance, oppa. "

" She's right and after that, we'll be practicing the dance of it so sorry, we can't have any celebration. " Art said.

" And also didn't you heard what Bang-PD said earlier ? You're not allowed to have any communication with us about the performance! Even TXT and BTS...so sorry, you have to go out now and we're gonna do our part here... " Sascha said.

Then the seven boys left without saying any word. Well, they have a point. Bang-PD gave that order to them and they must obey it.

Before they continue making their plans, Y/n and the others changed their clothes to a comfy one. Y/n wore a bit oversized gray sweatshirt and black leggings.

" Yah, Sascha-unnie...Mika-unnie ! Don't you think you've went too much ? " Y/n asked them.

" And don't you think we didn't notice it ? Y/n-ah~...Heeseung and Ni-ki are hitting on you ! Those two really liked you ! "

" Aisshhh...Sascha-unnie ! You know those boys will never like a girl like me ! I mean look ! I've got the talent but not the beauty ! "

" Hey, hey, Y/n ! Gosh ! Do you even have your own mirror ?! YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME ! If I were a boy, I would date you ! I'm not even kidding... " Sascha said.

" But I kinda ship Heeseung-oppa and Y/n-unnie more than Ni-ki...Ni-ki's younger than my unnie ! " Christa said.

" I agree with Cameron too. "

" PARK !! "

" CHOI !! "

" Unnie...what now ? "

Art was thinking if she'll support them since the two are such crackheads. She's the kind of sister that doesn't want to see her younger ones, crying. She's the definition of the word 'mother'.