5

( A/N : Your uniform for the photoshoot ! Just like ENHYPEN ! )

" APPPPAAAAAAA !!!! "

" Y/N ?! WHAT'S WRONG ?! "

" I PASSED, APPA ! I PASSED, APPA !! "

" REALLY ?! WOOOAHHHH !!! Let's call your stepsister !! My god !! My darling is so talented !! Honey ! Did you heard it ?! Y/n passed on her audition !! " her father said, while hugging his daughter.

.....

" Appa ? What's wrong ? "

" SIHYEON-AH !! YOUR STEPSISTER PASSED ON HER AUDITIONS !! "

" Wait, what ?! What agency ?! JYP ? SM ? YG ? CUBE ? "

" Nope ! It's BigHit, unnie !! "

" Aigooo !!! I'm so happy for you, Y/N !!! You really made your sister proud !! All of our hardworks was enough for you to pass !! "

" Thank you, Sihyeon-unnie~ "

" When will you start moving ? "

" Well, the agency said that we must bring some of our personal things like clothes, etc., because we'll stay there for a week until the elimination starts. We need to be there tomorrow since we're doing our pre-debut photoshoot ! "

" Look, my daughter ! You're here ! BigHit announced the lucky candidates ! " her father said as he shows her his phone about the auditions.

" Finally, Y/n...we'll meet each other !! "

" At last, unnie !! Bye !! "

" BYE !! "

As Y/n ended the call, she noticed her father's expression. He was crying and happy at the same time.

" Appa...what's wrong ? "

" I'm just happy for you, Y/n. And also I'm a bit sad because you'll be gone for a week. What if you passed again and again and debut someday ? You'll probably forget me. "

" AIISHH ! APPA ! I'm not that kind of daughter !! Even Sihyeon-unnie !! All the time when she's live, she's always thanking us for supporting her !! Even me, appa. Even if I'll make it to the final four, I won't forget you. You, mom, and my stepmom, are my inspirations for this. You helped me, then I'll help you too. "

Then after that, he hugged her and helped her to fix her things for tomorrow.

( The day of the photoshoot )

The staff guided them to their shared rooms it has two bunk beds and has big space enough to be a living room.

" Quick !! Wear this and fall in line ! The makeup artists will fix everything ! " a staff said at them, giving the dress before leaving.