34

" Hees-- "

She was cut off by Heeseung's hug while she also hugged him back.

" Heeseung... "

" Y/n, thank you. For everything. You still chose me even if Hyunjin was there, waiting for you even you're already mine. You keep being a loyal person to me...you decided to continue this relationship even if everything's at risk. You didn't broke up with me, instead you became a woman I'll never expected to be like that. Even though you are pretty busy, you still have time for us. You always sent me some messages even though we replied late to each other because of our hectic schedules. You made me feel the happiest man in the world, Y/n. "

" Heeseung, w-why are you saying that ? A-Are you gonna break up with me ? "

" Who says I'm breaking up with you ? I'm staying with you, Y/n. As my girlfriend until you'll be my other half someday. Loving you was the happiest stage of my life. It's j-just...I'm sick of hiding this relationship. I want the whole world know that we're together now. You're mine and I'm yours..."

" Heeseung...I also want to thank you for being so loyal to me even if there are many obstacles stopping us. You love me in the very first place and I didn't realized it and I'm so stupid that I didn't noticed it. You are
my first boyfriend and I'm lucky that it's you...you took care of me, protected me, and loved me with all of your heart. I never thought that I would be in a relationship with you. And it's very delightful to have you by my side. Words are not enough to express how much I'm happy because of you..."

" Y/n... "

" Yes ? "

" Let the world know what's going on between us... "

" Are you sure, Heeseung ? "

" Yes, I am. Let's go ! " he said as he pulled Y/n to her car.

Heeseung was the one who used her car and while he's driving, Y/n decided to place her head on his shoulder, taking it as their time for each other.

Not until...

" DIEEEEEEEE !!!!!!! "

BREAKING NEWS !

K-Pop idols, Lee Heeseung from ENHYPEN and Y/n from HERA are found unconscious after a car accident!

The news quickly spread just like a spilled water all over the world. Many fans were crying at the incident. Y/n was in a bad condition while Heeseung was badly wounded since the direction that hit them was at Y/n's direction.

Y/n was unconscious since her body was badly injured.

" WHAT ?! Y/N AND HEESEUNG ?! GIRLS, HURRY UP !! WE'LL GO ! NO TIME TO WASTE !! " their leader said.

" WHAT THE HELL ?! WE MUST GO THERE IMMEDIATELY !! "

" I'll call Siyeon-unnie first... "

'The server cannot be reached. Please try your call later...'

" SHE'S NOT PICKING UP ! LET'S GO ! "

After that, they were already in the hospital real quick to see that Y/n is inside the emergency room with Heeseung. As they saw the couple, Y/n has the worse situation than Heeseung.

They can't help but to cry. Reporters tried to come at the hospital but the hospital refused including their fans. The police tried their very best to investigate who's the person who tried to kill them.

" Hello, who is this ? "

" Mr. Bang, this is Yang Jungwon. Please let us to have our temporary vacation to take care of Y/n and Heeseung. Please cancel our upcoming concert next 2 months on USA. "

" I don't know, Jungwon. You have to-- "

" Mr. Bang ! Why can't you let us to take care of our friends ?! This is on a different level, Mr. Bang ! Our friends lives are on the line here and you're still thinking about the upcoming concert ?! If you'd just approved their relationship and expressed their love for each other, this thing wouldn't happen ! Mr. Bang, if you decided to continue the concert and not approve their relationship, we have no choice but to leave the group. Yes, all of us decided this one. "

" We also agree with Yang Jungwon, Mr. Bang. HERA will also leave if you didn't do it. "

And after that the call ended.

They decided to watch over them for a day. They just slept beside them. Jay and Christa are the ones who woke up early so they decided to take some of their clothes including the other members so they can change.

When the two came back, they woke the others to change. So Jay and Christa will be taking care of the two first.

" Y-Y/n...Y/n... "

" HEESEUNG-HYUNG ?! HEESEUNG-HYUNG !! "

" Oppa ! You woke up, finally ! "

" W-Where's...Y-Y/n ? "

" H-Hyung...she's beside you. "

As Heeseung slowly looked at his left side, he saw Y/n still unconscious, wrapped in bandages.

" Y/n...Y/n...w-wake u-up... "

He slowly got up with the help of the two and Jay went to get the wheelchair for Heeseung to use. As Heeseung managed to sit in the wheelchair he immediately went to Y/n to hold her hand and kissed it while caressing it softly. He cannot stop crying to see the love of his life in this situation and her life is on the line. 

" Where are the others ? "

" They just changed their clothes. Don't worry, I'll make a contact with Jungwon so he can tell it to the others. "

" I'll also contact Mika-unnie... "

Hours passed, the others arrived at the hospital. They were even asked by the reporters, and of course their fans. But no response was heard from them.

" H-Heeseung-hyung ! Finally, you're awake !! "

They saw Heeseung, still on his wheelchair, sleeping beside Y/n while holding her hand. The other members tried to bring him back to his bed but he was disturbed and started to get angry.

" Don't disturb me ! I want to sleep here with her as long as I can touch her hand ! "

" But hyung...you need to rest. "

*KNOCK ! KNOCK !

" Who is it ? "

"  It's the police, we have an update about the accident. "

" Someone tried to kill the two of you...and we easily identified HER. If you want to know, you can come with us. "