4

At last, the audition has started. Beomgyu took Heesung's phone from Sunoo and went to his fellow members.

" Where have you been ? Our sunbaenims were just waiting for you and PD-nim ! "

" O-Oh...I just went to the younger ones because they're kinda loud and I went there to shush them. "

" Yeah and I think one of them gave you their phone to do something fishy, huh ? "

" T-Taehyun... "

" You don't need to explain, I didn't see anything, I didn't heard anything. It's just my instincts. "

" WOAH !! TAEHYUN ! YOU COULD BE THE NEXT NARA SHIKAMARU !! " Huening Kai said as he began to scream.

" Give it back to them, Beomgyu. I don't wanna be in trouble. " Soobin said while sighing.

" But I already made a promise... "

" Aissh...Choi Beomgyu ! You know what you're doing is wrong and you still did it ! I'll be considerate just for now. If this turned out bad-- " Yeonjun said.

" Hyung ! Don't worry ! Sunoo said that he'll take all the blames ! "

" And you immediately fell for it ! Don't you think you'll be included there ? Even us will be blamed too because we let you do your thing ! "

" Okay...I guess I have no choice but to do this, I'm not in a good mood today. " Soobin said as he took Heesung's phone from Beomgyu and put it inside his pocket.

'Sorry, Sunoo...'

" TXT...PD-nim is already the room with BTS. Please go immediately, the audition is about to start. " a staff said to them.

" Okay, we'll be there... "

After that, TXT went to the room and greeted their sunbaenims.

                                                 ̄へ ̄

" WHERE THE HELL IS MY PHONE ?! "

" I don't know ! Why ? Is it lost ? " Jay asked.

" Yeah ! And I don't know who the hell did it ! "

" Morning hyungs... " Sunoo said as he yawned to pretend that he's sleepy.

" Sunoo, have you seen my phone ?! "

" Huh ? Your phone ? I don't know... "

" I'll call the staffs and let's see what they can do ! There's a thief inside this building...I gotta ask the guards to check the cameras. " he said as he was about to go out.

" Hyung ! Relax... "

" How could I relax, Suno-- unless you did something..."

" Why is it so noisy ? " Sunghoon said as he rubbed his eyes.

" Well, my phone is missing and I think Sunoo did it ! Tell me ! Where's my phone ? "

" Calm down, hyung. I gave your phone to Beomgyu-hyung to record your girl while she's singing and dancing ! "

" WHAT ?! DID YOU DO ?! SUNOOOOOO !!! "

" What's the sudden noise here ?! " Jake said as he was a bit angry.

" Hyungs...please stop. You're too noisy. " Ni-ki said as his voice was muffled due to the pillow.