26

After a long minute of having fun with TXT, they bid each other their goodbyes and when the two lovebirds went outside of the music room...

" Heeseung, can we go to our dance studio ? "

" What ? You're still not tired of those activities ? You want to practice your skills again ? Y/n, I don't want you to work too much. There's a lot of time to rest... "

" Just go with me, please ? "

" S-Sure...but if you want to practice some more, I'll be giving you only 5 minute to practice then I'll take you to your dorm and we'll get some rest, okay ? " he said as he wipe Y/n's sweat on her face.

" Thanks, Heeseung. I'm so happy to have you... "

" I'm happier. "

" Then, I'm the happiest. "

" Aish ! Let's stop this before someone might see us and dies of cringe ! " he said as he poked her cheeks.

" Hahhahah ! You're right, let's go ! "

                                              L(*OεV*)E

" Heeseung, what song will you recommend for me to practice ? "

" Hmmm...I will choose a bubbly song for you to make it easy for you to practice. I'll choose AOA's 'Like A Cat'. "

" Yah ! That's too easy ! "

" Then dance 'Lovesick Girls'. "

" Yah ! I still don't memorized the moves...and my legs are going numb a bit. "

" See ? I told you to rest but you're such a stubborn girl. "

" How 'bout one song that is on the average level ? "

" Fine...can you dance ITZY's 'Wannabe' ? You didn't completed the whole song because it was replaced by 4MINUTE's 'Crazy', right ? "

" Okay, okay. That's fine... "

After she finished dancing the first song, Heeseung gave her a bottle of water and gave her towel as he makes his way to Y/n's phone for something.

" What are you doing ? "

Then he clicked something from his phone and he chose the one that he performed when he was in I-LAND.

Of course, it's NCT U's 'Boss' !

" I see, Mr. Lee...you wanna dance too ? "

" With you, Ms. Lee. "

" You'll teach me how the choreo works ? "

" Yeah ! "

As they danced together, they were lost at their own world. Not until when the song is about to end...