32

" Siyeon-unnie... "

" What is it, Y/n ? I heard that your comeback was cancelled...is there something wrong ? "

" Mr. Bang knew everything about our relationship. But don't worry, the comeback will continue...we'll just need your help, unnie. "

" Y/n ! I told you that you must be careful keeping your relationship with Heeseung ! Look at what you did now ! "

" That's why I'm proving to Mr. Bang that we can do it and even I'm on a relationship with Heeseung, I can still do my job as an artist. "

" I'm dissapointed with you, Y/n. "

" Siyeon-unnie... "

" But what can I do ? You have to finish what you've started...and I'm a bit impressed that you're not the timid and shy Y/n anymore...so, okay. I'll support you with it. I'll also ask the others. I'll try to also ask the agency if they can help with your comeback album. "

" Unnie ! Thank you so much ! I love you ! "

" You too, Y/n. Ask your other friends for help too. Ask Hyunjin too ! "

" I'm about to, unnie...thanks by the way ! Bye ! "

After that, she also dialed Hyunjin's number.

" Hyunjin-oppa ! "

" Y/n...I heard about your comeback and it's..."

" I know, I know. That's why we need your help. "

" What happened ? I only knew about the rumors that you've been hurt by the bullies in your school."

" It's true. They also knew everything about mine and Hee's relationship. "

" WHAT ?! "

" So that's why we need your help to continue our comeback even if the agency cancelled it. We'll do it on our own. "

" Y/n, don't worry...JYP PD-nim put us on a 3 month vacation so it will be a big help for you ! I'll ask Chan-hyung to help you girls ! "

" Hyunjin ? Did I just heard my name ? "

" Wait, is that Bang Chan-oppa ?! "

" Yeah ! I'll tell him everything. "

After he explained it to him...

" Y/n ! Don't worry, we will help you ! Me, Jisung, and Changbin will help you to make your music ! "

" While the DANCERACHA can help with your choreography !! By the way, did you also ask your stepsister to also help you ?"

" Yeah, I did... "

" Don't worry, we can help you, Y/n ! You can go to our studio to do it ! "