Chapter 76

Written: November 19, 2020

¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶

-Mizuki-

"G-goodbye! See you next time!" I cheer out with a smile, fastening my backpack with the straps as I give both Tazuna-San and Tsunami-San a wave of goodbye.

"Thank you for letting us stay for the night!" Onii-chan exclaims with a grin, giving out a wave as well as the distance between out team and the house slowly drift apart

A new day have finally arrived, obviously. We got up and ready, ate breakfast that Tsunami-San prepared for us and then left.

Both of them are so nice to let us stay in their home for the night, the room, the happy atmosphere, it is still there even if it's been more the two months since we've last seen them and interacted with them! Too bad that Inari-San wasn't around or I would've made friends with him properly since I didn't really have the best first impression with him.

If I remember correctly...

Flashback:

"Why don't you just shut up! " Inari-San suddenly exclaims, slamming his fist down on the table with a fork in his grip.

"Just looking at you makes me sick! You don't know anything about this country and you're just Butting in! You're always laughing and playing around! You don't know what it is like to suffer and to be treated like dirt! " He screams out in anger.

I don't know but I suddenly feel this....emotion bubbling inside me, my heart suddenly quickens and I don't know why! Is this anger? Frustration? Fear?

Snap

I held My fork tightly and swiftly threw at the Wall beside Inari-san, Digging it into the Wood deeply.

Everything Went silent as I stood up and Ran Out of the house, Hearing the Calls of Sensei and Onii-chan.

-End-

"A-ah..." I let out a small nervous laugh, remember back in Chapter 15 on how I snapped at Inari-San and threw a fork and almost ended up hurting him the process.

"What are you thinking about?" Sasuke-San suddenly says, walking beside while curiously looking at me with a raised brow.

"I-I just remembered how I-I almost stabbed Inari-San with a fork...." I tell him with a sweat drop, not really wanting for that to happen ever again.

"Ah...." He bluntly replies, also remembering that memory.

"I remember that you suddenly stood up and walked out because of anger I think? Kakashi had to go after you and comes back with you asleep" He says with a hum, making with slightly embarrassed that he remembered what happened that night, the tips of my ears feeling slightly warm.

"Y-you don't have to remind me that...." I whisper in embarrassment, suddenly feeling shy under his gaze. Peeking my eyes up at him, I can see him wearing a taunting smirk, making lightly glare at him.

"Oh? What are you gonna do about it?" He asks with a chuckle, increasing his speed.

"A-are you looking down on me?" I ask him with a huff, jogging beside him with furrowed brows. He then looks back down at me with a raised brow.

" Of course I am, you are pretty short" He says with a teasing down, a ghost smile plastered on him face. I glared at him, lightly punching his arm before going to my brother with a frown.

"M-mean!"

"How was your conversatio--- looks like it didn't go well" Onii-chan says with a chuckle, seeing my expression then to Sasuke-San. Noticing the ghost smile on his face before looking back at me then smiled. Gently patting my head.