Chapter 60

Written:  October 22, 2020

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

⚠️READ THIS BEFORE STARTING ⚠️

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

This is based on a true story, not my life but a very very old friend of mine. Sadly, he never recovered from the trauma.

Yes, I did have his permission and even gave me the idea to add this in the story since he felt so similar to Kogaine in a way.

I just want to say that, he is a very very strong man to let you guys know his story.

¶×¶×¶×¶

-Kogaine-

Rubbing my broken nose to atleast lessen the stinging sensation, I stare down at my fingers, watching as the blood slowly trails down from my finger tips then to my wrist.

Punch him!

No, I don't want to hurt him...

But you already did!

I can still fix this...

I fought back the voice that has been with me since I was a kid.

I watch as Kakashi cautiously steps back with a kunai in his hand, my eyes trailing back to my bloodied hand. I don't like blood. But he does.

Who? I don't know, he just appeared in my head one day when I was a child. Is he real? I don't know as well...

I never given him a name, I just never bothered. At first he was there to accompany me as a kid, but what I thought was very wrong... He did things that I don't want to do... Killed innocent people that I never knew of... Killed children...

I would never hurt a single soul if I were to be an independent being... But with him around? I can't do anything to stop myself from listening and doing things for him.

Who is he? Is he just a figment of my imagination? Maybe I really am crazy? If I tell my story...are there people who are willing to listen to me?

I may sound and look like a horrible person from what I have done to Mizuki and the past children... But that wasn't me... I didn't do any of those... I would never hurt children...

It's true that I am a Prince from the upper mountains of this Ice island... The people under the mountains, the village that was just beside the wide ocean are my people.

They used to leave with me up in the mountains, in a small secluded community but when I found out that children started to disappear every night, and finding out the it was him who either killed them or sold them... I had to force my people to go down the mountain and start a new village without me.

I was abused when I was a child to be honest. Brutally abused, to the point that I am more of a training doll than the son of a king... What? Why was I treated like that?

I'm not full blood royalty in our family... My Father, also known as the king, he impregnated my mother against her will and decided to keep her until I was born. My mother is not the richest, nor is she rogalty as well..
She was a poor woman who somehow stumbled in the village and at the same time, the king was finding a substitute for his missing Queen.

In other words? She was raped.

The king raped my mother out of lust, enslaved her until she gave birth to me. He was not the best King or a father... He... He was a very horrible man, the worst ruler...

The Uzumaki Siblings《Book 1》जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें