Chapter 2

EDITED: JUNE 11,2020

-Naruto-

It was finally morning. I opened my eyes and saw my little sister sleeping in my arms soundly, hearing her small snores made me smile a bit.

I guess she was tired from running and cleaning yesterday huh?

"Mizuki-chan," I called out only hearing a grunt in return and tuned her back on me, pulling the blanket over her head.

"Aw, c'mon Mizuki-chan. Wake up," I whine shaking her rather harshly, she wouldn't wake up unless I actually try to.

"N-No." she whines as well while swatting my arms away, I saw her eyes peek out from the blankets while giving me a small glare. I sweat dropped at the sight, letting out a sigh I pulled the blanked off of her hearing her protest.

"H-HEEY! IT'S COLD, ONII-CHAN!!!" She huffed while throwing me a pillow then giggled making me smile as well.

"Today's the graduation test, Mizuki-chan," I reminded her causing her eyes to widen a bit in excitement and jumped up with a smile.

"W-Why didn't you tell me onii-chan!" she exclaims then made her way to the bathroom.

A smile creeps in my face then I started to fix our bed. While doing so, my eyes scanned our home. It was small but it's the perfect size for the both of us. Mizuki is kind of a clean freak herself that's why the house looks so maintained and clean. Not a single dust or a cup of ramen lying around the house. My eyes landed on the bracelet that was placed on our small bedside table.

It's a simple looking bracelet all in all but it held a special feeling in it. The maroon strings being the base of it, supporting the black beads that hanged on the thick braided string. In the very center of the beads was a stone with the Uzumaki clan symbol engraved on it.

"Might as well prepare breakfast then" I told myself and made my way to the edge of the house which is where our small kitchen was. Consisting a dual stove and a microwave beside it. A tall grey refrigerator standing beside the sink.

A few minutes later Mizuki came back smelling like chamomile and daisies, she made her way infront of the mirror with a towel on top of her head.

Her clothes consisted of a dark red crop top with fishnet underneath. She also some black shorts and shoes that were identical to mine but colored black. There were days where she would wear knee pads but today was not the day.

"Breakfast is ready," I told her and she deadpan Ned, seeing her reacting made me grin and gave her a thumbs up.

"I-It's ramen isn't it..." she trailed then looked behind me.

"You truly know me, little sister. Now go eat while I take a shower."

θ¤θ¤θ¤θ¤θ

We were on our way to the classroom while Mizuki holding my hand as usual. It's normal for her to cling onto me, remembering the times that I would protect her from those kids bullyjng her with her red hair. Indeed it was unusual to find red hair in the village.

"O-Onii-chan, do you think that we'll pass?" Mizuki asked worridly, tightening her grip on my hand.

"Of course we will! We're going to be the best remember? Don't worry about failing cause it's not happening!" I smiled, cheering her up while patting her head in a way to comfort her.

"R-Righ-"

"Out of my way losers!" Sakura-chan and Ino screams, their voices ringing through the empty hallway and pushed my little sister out of the way.