Chapter 92

Written: January 11,2021

Happy new year guys! Let's hope that 2021 will be kind to us :)

Here's the first update for 2021, you can stop spamming me now😭

¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶

-3rd Person-

As both Kakashi and Mizuki have their father and daughter moments, little did they know is that the four boys hides behind the main door of the hospital room.

With Choji and Shikamaru holding back Kiba from barging in since they knew that Kakashi isn't really wearing his mask right now.

"Idiot, that's their only time to bond, calm yourself, dog!" Shikamaru whisper yells in annoyance while the hitting the back of Kiba's head.

"But! Kakashi isn't wearing his mask right now! It's the perfect opportunity!" Kiba whisper whines while rubbing the back of his head in pain with a small glare shooting towards the Nara.

"As much as we want to find out how Kakashi looks like, we have to respect the privacy as well, you know?" Choji says with a small whine as well whine holding his stomach.

Sasuke stood there silently while;nn carrying paper bags filled with food that they were supposed to eat earlier this morning but ended up ordering take out so they can eat in the room to give Kakashi some company.

"Oi, you've been very quiet since two days ago" Shikamaru calls out while looking at Sasuke with a bored one, wondering why he isn't excited to see Kakashi's face or something.

"Am I required to talk?" Sasuke asks with a raised brow, giving Shikamaru a curious look and a bored one as well, as the two of them give each other bored stares.

"No, it's just you're too quiet" Shikamaru says with a huff, rolling his eyes and then turned his attention back to Kiba.

"I just have a lot in my mind right now" The Uchiha plainly replies before making his way towards the door and grabbed the handle.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Kiba asks, watching Sasuke as he about to twist the doorknob open tk enter the room.

"Well, if you are listening properly, then you could hear Kakashi cleaning up. Rooms are not soundproof after all" He says with a shrug before slowly entering the room.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As the Uchiha enters, both Kakashi and Mizuki couldn't help but look in his direction, the eyes of the redhead lighting up in happiness to see her teammate.

"She can't speak properly right now, but she said hi," Kakashi says with a small closed eye smile along with a wave to greet Sasuke while he clears the table so that there will be room for things.

"Glad you're finally awake" Sasuke greets with a ghostly smile, relieved and happy that Mizuki is finally awake and well. She still looks pale and ghostly but she'll be back to normal in a span of a week, hopefully.

"Mmhm..." She says with a happy nod and a hum while giving him a thumbs-up as well as she notices him carrying two bags of paper backfilled with food.

"The idiots' ordered take out instead, they wanted to eat here" Sasuke groans out as he places the bags down on the clear table.

As if on cue, the three boys behind the door, come inside stumbling as they fall on the marble floor, piling at each other with whines and groans.

"I told you that you shouldn't push...." Shikamaru says with an annoyed sigh while pushing himself up from Choji to stand up properly.

"C-Choji! I can't breathe!" Kiba chokes out while trying to claw himself out under Choji's weight.