Chapter 56

Written: September 18, 2020

2nd year of college is very troubling right now, I might not update consistently BUT I will try and update atleast once a week.

Enjoy!

¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶

-Mizuki-

I stand infront of a very familiar large iron bars that I saw a few weeks ago. Seeing the familiar seal stuck in the center of the humongous cage.

A pair of large red eyes staring down at me patiently while I try to get used to my surroundings again. A single but huge orange tail stuck out at the gap of the bars.

"L-long time no see!" I cheered while looking up at Ku-chan, giving him a big happy wave. Only for him to scoff at me and roll his eyes.

"H-hey! Don't act so mean!!" I exclaimed, puffing out both my cheeks. Watching him glare down at me, looking at me like I'm an idiot.

"Huh, you really are an idiot" He scoffs again, before turning his head away from me.

"A-after a month of not seeing e-each other and this is h-how you greet me?!" I screamed out in a deadpan pulling the strands of hair in his tail to make him look at me.

"N-notice meeee!!!" I whined childishly while pulling his fur again, trying to atleast annoy him so he would give me his attention.

Hearing him sigh in defeat, I watch him slowly look back down at me with the same glare and rolled his eyes again while pulling his tail away from me. Taking a deep breath, he once again looks at me with his bright red eyes and said:

"You stupid little shit! You know that you can't handle the cold and you still accepted the stupid mission that is OBVIOUSLY A TRAP! Seriously! Konoha needs to get more details about the missions that they will be accepting!

This is the second time that your team was tricked into an escorting mission and this is also the second time that you almost died! How irresponsible can you be?! And now you're all sick because of a stupid weather, your teammate even attempted to leave you in a cliff for you to fucking slip off and die! Now you're here taken as a fucking hostage and an item for sale!

And! Do you even remember about that stupid poison that you got a month ago? Damn right you should remember! I still can't figure out on how to get rid of it without killing you! And now you're running around in a mountain which literally screams out the word: DEATH without having a trace of thought about the poison inside you!

YOU ARE SUCH AN IRRESPONSIBLE GULLIBLE IDIOT!!!! "

He finally rants out, nagging like a mother to an irresponsible son. I couldn't help but smile at his concern about me and my health as I continue to listen to him.

" I-I love you too!! "I cheered with a smile, looking up at him innocently. Watching him deadpan at my response.

" That is all you have to say as a response?! " He argued with a low growl which made me smile a lot more at his concern.

" I-it just showed me on how y-your worried about me! I'm s-so glad that you care for me!" I cheered happily while jumping on top of his tail with a giggle, hugging a fluffy tail of his.

"Don't give me that cheery attitude, you're here because that Kogaine guy used his Kekkei Genkai on you, you irresponsible little shit" He says with a scoff, crossing both of his arms as he continues to glare down at me.

I formed my mouth into an O as I listen to his explanation. Wondering if he can talk and communicate to the other half of his so it'll be easier for my brother to find me or not.