Chapter 23

EDITED: JUNE 30, 2020
.
.
.
.

For better references about Mizuki and how she acts. She is mostly like Himawari.

.
.
.

-3rd Person-

"AMAZING!!!! YOU'RE ACTUALLY EARLIER THAN THE MEETING TIME!!! "Sakura gasps in disbelief as both her and Sasuke  approach Kakashi, Naruto and Mizuki.

Apparently kakashi was supposed to be late, But Mizuki woke up then Started Waking him up, Like Pulling his hand to make him fall off the couch,Tugging His Hair gently, Drumming his Stomach, Poking his Sides and Lastly, Reaching out for the mysterious Orange book  and That immediately woke him up, Telling her it's bad for her.

"I should've been late, Mizuki here woke me up" Kakashi sighs, a mushroom growing on top of his head which only earned a giggle from Mizuki and Naruto.

"Doesn't she look cute? I picked her Outfit! "Kakashi Cheered causing the three Genins to Sweatdrop and Mizuki To giggle.

Nothing really changes on her clothes to be honest, she still wore her father's jacket but this time with a different color of shirt which is mustard yellow and a new pair of shirts with matching fishnets wrapped on her legs.

"You...picked a new shirt?" Sasuke asks while raising a brow at the now gloomy Kakashi.

A trail of words sipped out of Kakashi's masked mouth saying how boring their reaction was and how they lack of fashion sense, causing the Uzhiha to sweatdrop along with Sakura.

" Now that every one is here, we might as well go then..." Kakashi says gloomily then starts to walk like a zombie looking for someone with a decent brain and fashion sense...since APPARENTLY his team doesn't have one.

"U-up!"Mizuki cheered while raising both of her arms up, Kakashi Smiled then happily picked her up then started walking.

As if life springs back to his body, he starts to emot a very flowery aura. Naruto and Sasuke sweat drops at their mentor thinking since when was he such a..... Fanboy....

Just the thought Kakashi being a fan made Sasuke shiver to his very spine, while trying to ignore that thought he stares up at the smiling Mizuki. Unconsciously smiling a little before realizing it  and looks away before anyone gets to even notice him.

"So Sensei, What Training Ground Is it? "Sakura asks as they continue to walk to an unknown direction. The team just followed their happy mentor without even knowing what the destinationn was.

"Yeah! It looks far! Ohoho I'm getting excited! "Naruto exclaims excitedly while pumpkin his fist in the air with a little jump.

" Training ground 44, famously known as the Forest of Death. There are lost of wild animals inside so you guys better be careful there" Kakashi says causing Mizuki to pale and shudder in fright.

They could've named the forest something else! Maybe the Forest of trees, Forest of grass, Forest of Wildlife! But nooo, they chose the word death. Death. What the hell were they thinking to bring Genins there? Where they drunk while making this decision?

"DEATH?! "Naruto screams in disbelief and fear, earning a kick on the back by none other than Sasuke.

"Dobe, quit you're Shouting! It's still morning" The Uchiha grunts in annoyance, having the urge to just flip him off and walk out. How can anyone be that noisy early in the morning.

"Oi, don't fight and save your energy for later. Remember that all of you are going to be together for five days straight, so you guys better act serious since a lot of bad things might happen while you're in there" Kakashi warns with a serious tone, his grip tightening around Mizuki as if he does not want her to enter the forest.