Chapter 1

EDITED: JUNE 11,2020
.
.
.
.

-Mizuki-

"Mizuki! Hurry up! We'll get caught!" Onii-chan yelled while running ahead of me, we are currently running away from Iruka-sensei since we pulled a little prank on the big statues! In an ordinary spectator such as a Villager, you can see splashes or bright vibrant color of paint on the faces of the Hokage statues. I even added hearts and swirls, which! I'm very proud of! Have you seen a masterpiece?

"Mizuki! Naruto! Get back here!" Iruka-sensei exclaims, catching up to us. It was a terrifying sight seeing that he's ready to scold us again.

I look back to see Iruka-sensei and other ninjas chasing us. Since when we're there reinforcements?!

I looked forward, hoping to see my brother ahead of me. It isn't surprising to find him nowhere in sight.

EH?! Where did Onii-Chan go?!

I began to panic until I was pulled into the wooden fence, heart beating rapidly at the sudden pull out of no where.

"Hush Mizuki! They'll catch us!" Onii-chan whispered while softly covering my mouth while poking his head out of the cloth that was hiding us. Letting out a relieved sigh he turns his head to me with a grin.

"That was a piece of cake" Onii-chan giggles, making me smile as well.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Oh really?" a voice says then suddenly the cloth/blanket that was covering us was pulled and thrown in the ground. Me and Onii-Chan lets out a sheepish smile while scratching the back of our heads simultaneously.

"I-Iruka-sensei" I stuttered out. But the next thing I knew I was wrapped in ropes alongside with my brother.

Ahahaha.... Oh no...

θ¤θ¤θ¤θ¤θ

"Let me and my sister go!" Onii-chan shouts as Iruka-sensei placed us on the ground. Seriously though? Why in front of the class? It's not like it bothers me and my brother but we have received enough glares for today. I don't really know why the people hates us though?

I scanned the room then to my brother who is currently struggling to escape. I fumbled my hands, that is currently behind my back.

Then I noticed something, my wrist. It feels so empty? Making my head turn a bit a sneaked a glance on my tied up hands. There's something missing. Something important.

"O-onii-chan, I lost my bracelet," I whispered while nudging his side.

It wasn't just a regular bracelet, Grandpa told me that it belonged to my mother when she was still alive, and he decided to give it to me as a keepsafe. I never really met my parents, but my brother did! Unfortunately he somehow forgot how they looked like.

"Don't worry Mizuki-chan, we'll find it later," he smiled while looking at me.

I looked up and saw Iruka-sensei folding his arms with a twitching eye.

"I'm at the end of my ropes you two. You failed the graduation test last time and the time before that. Tomorrow you've got another chance and you're messing it up!" he exclaimed causing both of us to look away with a scoff.

"I-I know that we don't really have the  best p-performances, I-iruka-sensei. But we try very h-hard" I mumbled with a frown, not expecting that he can hear us.

"Still because of you missing the exercise everyone will review the transformation jutsu again!" he exclaims while pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration.