Chapter 30

EDITED: JULY 8,2020
.
.
.
.
I have merged the fight and the original chapter here so it'll be a little bit longer than usual.
.
.
.
THE CRINGE OF THE ORIGINAL CHAPTER OF THIS IS OUT OF THE WORLD!! I'LL TRY TO MAKE IT LESS CRINGY So you guys won't suffer
.
.
.
ENJOY!
.

-Mizuki-

"Mizuki Uzumaki and Zaku Abumi, Hurry up and make your way to the center of the building" The Proctor announced as he walks up the pedestal and stood there.

I see Zaku jump down on the railings not that far from me and lands on his feet without any much troubles. I look at him then felt a pat on the back by Onii-chan and Shikamaru.

"You'll do great" Shikamaru says with a smile then nudged Onii-chan in the side to get his attention. A line of snot trails down on his nose with a river of tears.

"Don't go, Mizuki!" He wailed only to be smacked on the head by Shakamaru with a sigh.

"He means goodluck, now hurry up before you get disqualified" He says with a lazy smile then pushed my back a little so that I start going down the stairs. Brushing my hand against the railings as I take a step down each moments passing.

Reaching the cold hard concrete floor, I see Zaku's figure not that far from me....He stares at me with a glare while I smile at him innocently while nearing myself to the center.

"KICK HIS ASS MIZUKI!!"

"BEAT HIM! CHAAAAA!!!!!"

I hear Onii-chan and Sakura-San yell from the second floor, making me look at them with a smile then to Zaku, giving him a smug smile while sparkling a little.

I then fully faced my body towards him with the same look while pointing my finger on my nose

I pinched my nose and pulled it in every direction, up, dow, left and right. Taunting him since I broke his nose a few days ago, watching as he pale a little then unconsciously touched his nose.

"Are you two ready?" The Proctir asked while looking at the two of us tiredly as he watch me tease Zaku.

"H-hai"

"Yeah"

-3rd Person-

"Okay then.....START!" The Proctor announced as he jumps back in a good distance to let the two participant to start their fight.

Zaku was about to rush to her for an attack only for him to stop on his tracks as he watch as Mizuki stick out her tongue while pinching her nose.

"B-bleh! I-I have a nose!" She taunts while giving him a nasty smug look as she continues to terrorize his broken nose.

He pales a little and takes a small step back, somehow feeling intimidated by the taunting girl while casing his currently broken nose in fear.

" B-baaaka! Bakaaa!" She continues as she skips towards him, making him back up a little more.