Chapter 61

Written: October 23, 2020

My friend wanted to thank you all for the support, also wanted me to tell you guys that you should never be afraid to speak out For yourself❤️

¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶

-3rd Person-

Kakashi quickly makes his way outside the floating airship, his mind still recapping the events that just happened a few minutes ago. It made him feel so... Lost? Confused?

Watching and staring at Kogaine, looking like he was a having a mental battle against himself was very new to the Hatake. One moment he was talking like some Psychopath... And just now, he was crying... Begging for him to run away and escape.

Turning to a corner, he spots a small hole in wall to looks like it was blasted and it seemed fresh as well. Noticing how this was the place where him and Naruto left Sasuke to fight off the weird orange haired man.

Behind him, he could literally hear a loud crash and an ear piercing scream from Kogaine.

No matter how much he tries to think of him as a bad man, he just couldn't. There was something very off from him and it made Kakashi very confused.

He got two theories, one is that he got a second personality just hiding within the depth of his mind... Or two, there is someone controlling him from a far. But he couldn't just pick from the two since he himself is very confused.

Hearing another loud crash, Kakashi quickly slips himself into blasted opening, with the freezing temperature and harsh wind immediately greeting him with a slap.

Upon landing and stumbling a little into the ground, he quickly stands up with a stretch. Unable to process anything at the moment from the sudden change of temperature, he looks around to find his team members.

Noticing how harsh the cold temperature is currently in, he would suspect that they are in a nearby cave atleast. Knowing that Naruto would never let Mizuki stay out in the cold for any longer. He wraps his scarf tighter onto his neck to at least get a little bit more warmth.

"G-get away from me, you weird Discounted Orochimaru!" A familiar scream was heard through the harsh winds, noticing how a certain pink haired girl slips out of the blasted whole that Kakashi went through just now.

Slipping out and crashing into the adult with heavy breathing causing the both of them to stumble from the impact.

"Sakura?" Kakashi calls out worridly as he helps up the exhausted girl from the ground, realizing her current state. Her hair looked like a bird's nest, a few scratches on her face and neck. The first layer of sweater looked like it's about to say goodbye as well, it was too shredded to even consider it as a sweater.

"Kakashi-sensei! I'm so glad that I found you! I thought I was gonna die from that snake woman!" She cried out while gripping his sweater in fear.  Watching her hands tremble from the cold and grip as well.

"I'm glad you were able to manage and escape... Did you somehow passed by Sasuke and the others?" He ask while giving Sakura a quick pat on the head and looked around, trying to find the others. Slowly getting scared with the thought of them getting captured and probably held hostage somewhere in the ship.... That would be a very very bad idea..

" No, I didn't. But I saw an unconscious body of a big man with orange hair" She quickly says before shivering from the cold, looking around to find cover.

"Alright, that's a good sign that they might have been able to escape. Let's go find the nearest shelter and check if they are nearby. They couldn't have gotten that far away" He says, motioning for Sakura to quickly follow him through the bushes nearby, from where they went through earlier this morning to go to the airship.