Prologue

(Play the Song ^)

EDITED: JUNE 11,2020

-Prologue-

Everything was a blur. I felt someone hold me in their arms, cradling me softly. The one holding me hummed a melody that kept me from crying.... There were inaudible murmurs, the sound of destruction mostly like hearing the screams of people as they ran to save themselves or to save others.

What was it though? Why was it so noisy? Is there something wrong going on?

"Look Naruto, this is your little sister," a soft voice rang in my ears, a voice that can calm a storm.

"Mama, what's her name?" another voice asked.

"Mizuki, Mizuki Uzumaki," a deeper voice replied, you can practically feel the smile.... But something was off.

"Minato, the fox," the softer voice panics, fear trailing as the voice speaks.

"Naruto, stay with your mother in bed. Don't leave no matter what."

"Yes, Papa."

Then I felt something shift, looking up and opening my curious eyes, I saw a figure. I don't know who it was but something inside me felt as if it was someone very important to me.

"Hi, Mizuki! I'm your big brother Naruto and I will protect you forever!" the figure cheers while their warm hands held my small once.

Suddenly there was an explosion followed by a loud roar.

"Naruto hold your sister, we need to get to your father!" the soft voice panicked.

My eyes closed as my big brother carries me to whatever direction that we are supposed to go. When I opened them everything was still a blur. There was scent... it was very unpleasant, It was also hot, making it difficult for me to breathe.

After a moment of shaking due to the movement, it suddenly slowed down as if we came to a stop. The screams that I was hearing earlier got louder and the atmosphere became warmer and denser. I then felt as if I was placed in a hard surface. Gently.

What was going on?

Feeling something warm drip on my forehead, somewhat a thick substance.

I was not alone, at the very least. Someone was with me.... hugging me.

My brother, he was hugging me. He was breathing heavily, but why? Did something happen?

"Naruto, don't be picky, eat lots and grow strong. Make sure you bathe every day and stay warm. Also, don't stay up late, you need lots of sleep... And make friends, you don't need a lot of friends, just a few, ones you can really trust....

I wasn't very good at it but keep up with your studies and practice ninjutsu. Remember everyone has strengths and weaknesses so don't get depressed if you can't do something well. Respect your teachers and classmates in the academy.....

Oh, and this is important.

It's about the three prohibitions for a shinobi. Be extra careful about lending and borrowing money. Put your mission wages into your savings account....

No alcohol until your twenty. Too much can ruin your health, so drink in moderation. Another prohibition is women. I'm a woman so I don't know too much about this but all you need to remember is that this world is made of men and women so it's only natural to take in interest in girls. Just don't get hooked on bad women. Find someone like me.... " the voice paused with a small chuckle.

" From now on, you're going to face lots of pain and hardship. Be true to yourself. Have a dream and have the confidence to make that dream come true. Also, take care of your little sister... " the voice quivered and sniffed.

.
.
.

"Mizuki, eat healthy foods. I can see that you will be an amazing ninja when you grow up. Respect your teachers. Make sure your big brother won't goof off and give money to the wrong people. Remind your brother about the savings account.

Make sure to take a bath every day. Make friends. You don't need a lot of friends, only a small amount will be fine. As long as you can trust them and they can trust you.

You have three prohibitions. No boyfriends or drinking until your twenty and spend money wisely. Speaking of the three prohibitions be wary of Jiraiya-sensei, you know. And find someone like your father, caring, sweet, and strong.

Have a dream and the confidence to make that dream come true. Also, always take care of your brother.

"I Love y-you both," the soft voice cried.

"Like what your mother said. Take care of each other and we love you very much. We're sorry for leaving you at a young age.... " the deeper voice trailed, it was subtle but you could feel the pain.

What was happening? Can I do something about this?

I finally let out a cry. A cry for them, telling them I love them, whoever they were even though I can't see them or meet them in the future.

A sad chuckle was heard.

"Don't worry, we'll visit you in the future. We love you and will never forget you. Always remember that even when we are not by your side we will watch and guide you from above." After those words, I felt myself cry again.

"Lord third, please take care of them."

Then I felt my brother and I being picked up.

"I will."

"Naruto, Mizuki, we love you."

☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆

Well that was sad... Anyways...

WELCOME TO MY NEW STORY!

I hope you enjoyed The Prologue.

It will take me A Lot of time in Updating but I will Try my Best!!!!

😤😤😤😤

ANYWAYS!

THANK YOU FOR READING!

BYE POTATOES!!!

[¤/-\¤]~♡ Stay Fab!

August 10, 2016

☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆

2019 ANNOUNCEMENT 📢

An amazing person has enetered my wattpad life! Her name is OtakuSammieSenpai and she will be helping me to fix this tragic story❤️❤️❤️❤️

SHE DESERVES THE LOVE AND SUPPORT!!!! BIG UWU ENERGY❤️❤️❤️❤️ SUPPORT HERRR!!!
AND TOGETHER MAY THIS TRILOGY BE A GRAMMAR NAZI FREE!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💛💛💛💛💛