Special/OVA #1

UNEDITED : OCTOBER 16, 2016
.
.
.
Grammatical errors WILL be there since it is not edited.
.
.

-3rd Person -

It's currently Winter, Snow slowly falling and some passes through the open window of the Hokage's Office.

Christmas is near, The People of Konoha Were Shopping for Decorations and Presents for their Friends, Family and Relatives.

Inside the Hokage's Office there stood Hiruzen, A Five year Old Naruto and a Three Year old Mizuki.

Hiruzen was a bit worried when He noticed that Mizuki hadn't said her First Word yet.

"Mizuki! Repeat after me!!!! "Naruto Cheered Plopping in front of his Little sister with a grin.

"O!-NII! -CHAN! "He Mouthed.

After that Mizuki tried to say it.

"B-bobiwan! "She Chirped, Earning a Laugh from Hiruzen.

He Sat Beside Naruto and In front of Mizuki.

"What about this.... Grand-pa"He Mouthed.

"W-Wanba"She Repeated earning a Laugh from him.

"O!-NII!-CHAN! " Naruto Exclaimed

"B-bobiwan! "She Repeated, Making Both males Sweat drop at her attempt.

"Say Onii-chan or Onii-chan Won't give you Ramen! "Naruto Threatened making her Whimper as tears Flow down her eyes.

"WAAAAAAAH!!!!! "She Cried Throwing a Wooden Block at his Face

"You made her Cry, Naruto"Hiruzen Teased.

"WAAAAAAAAAHHH! "She Continued Crying, Slamming Her Small Feet on the Floor while Sitting.

"What would you do now? "He Asked amusingly, As He watch Naruto Panic.
He Stood up and Tackled Her In a Bear Hug, Making Her Cry Lessen.

"Don't cry! Onii-chan was Joking!  Onii-chan love Mizuki very Much!!Believe it!! Dattebayo!!!  "He Exclaimed in the Hug.

The Hokage chuckled at the Adorable Scene that Stood in front of him, Taking Photos at the Same time,Planning to Frame it and Hang it on The Wall.

Mizuki started Giggling then Hugged his Big Brother Back, Lovingly.

"Can Grandpa Join? He Feels Lonely too"Hiruzen Said, Faking a Hurt Voice causing Mizuki to Whimper.

He Chuckled then Stood up and Sat Down In front of them and Pulled them In a Hug causing the Sibling to Laugh and Giggle.

They All enjoyed their Moment, Mizuki Reached for the Hat of his Grandfather then Took it and Ran out of His Arms and Giggled away, Wearing his Hat.

He Gave a Heartily Laugh as He saw Naruto Chasing after His Little Sister, Screaming that He's Going to become Hokage so She should give the Hat to him, Which she did. Now Naruto Started Playing with her.

"I Want my Robe, Mizuki! Get my Robe"He Playfully Clapped Causing Mizuki to Laugh then Ran towards Hiruzen, Attempting to pull his Robe Away, Causing him to chuckle at her Struggle. 

He Removed his Robe and Gave it to her, Which she Happily took and Ran Towards her Brother, Giving it to him.

"Ah! At last! Now that I'm Hokage! I Order you To bring me A Beard! "He Commanded making Mizuki stand up and Slowly walked towards the amused Hokage.

He Pretended that He didn't  notice her and Just Looked Around, Until He Felt a Tug On his White Beard, Making Him look Down.

There stood a Small red head, Clutching his Beard softly, Making him Laugh then Performed a Jutsu and a Santa Beard Appeared in his Hands and Gave it to Mizuki.

She happily took it and Gave it to Naruto.

"Ohhh~I look Good! "He Exclaimed, Posing in front of his Little Giggling Sister.

"Next Order! Bring Me Cookies!! "He Grinned making her Stand up and run towards the decorated Desk and Tries to Reach the Plate full of Cookies.

"Ah! "She Huffed as she tries to reach a Cookie, Of course she was Too Short She Had To Use the Chair.

"Oh No You don't "Hiruzen Chuckled pushing the Chair away and Picked the Little Girl Up making her Giggle and Reach her Hand s out for the Huge Cookie.

She ran towards Her Big Brother And Gave the Cookie to him the Plopped down in front of him, Waiting for more Commands.

"Last One! "He Exclaimed proudly.

"Say Onii-chan!Dattebayo!!!  "He Cheered Then Looked At her happily as she Opens her mouth.

Hiruzen Walked over to them, Hoping that he Would hear her first Words.

"D-da.... "She Started making they're Eyes widen.

"Da? "

"D-DATTEBAYO!!!! "She Chirped making both of them Deadpan.

"W-what?! "Both of them exclaimed in disbelief.

She Giggled then Stood up and started dancing around.

"D-DATTEBAYO!! DATTEBAYO!!!!! DATTEBAYO!!!! D-DAAAAATTEEEEEBAAYOOOOOO!!!! "She Cheered while Dancing around making them Sweatdrop.

"D-DATTEBAYO! "She Chirped one last time and Layed down at the Wooden Tiles, Huffing in exhaustion.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

OMYGHAD THIS IS SO WHOLESOME THAT I WANT TO PAY MY 2016 SELF IN THE BACK 😭😭❤️❤️

ANYWAYS!

HERE IS THE FIRST OVA!

I DIDN'T REALLY CHANGE ANYTHING SO YOU'LL SEE A LOT OF GRAMMATICAL ERRORS.

ANYWAYS!

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS OVA!

IF YOU DID!

THEN DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

BYE POTATOES!

STAY FAB!!!!

[>3<]~♡