Chapter 64

YOU THOUGHT THIS IS AN UPDATE?!

well yes it is :>

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Written: October 31, 2020

SPEEDRUN!

¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶

-3rd Person-

A new day has finally arrived, with the winds finally calming down overnight. The bright sun shining down on the surface of the earth as Team 7 quickly makes their way down to the mountain.

With Kakashi leading the group, following just behind him was a very anxious Sakura. Just behind Sakura was the two boys, both Sasuke and Naruto walking side by side as Sasuke carries an extra bag on his back.

With Naruto silently carrying his sleeping sister.

Before the team decides to leave the cave that they were staying in for the night, Sasuke thought that it isn't the best idea to wake up some sick and injured, knowing how frail Mizuki is in her current state, he suggested that someone should just carry her until she Wakes up by herself.

With no hesitation, Kakashi volunteered to do so, only to be shot down by an anxious Naruto, who said that he should be the one who's supposed to carry her, since there is a high chance that Mizuki will have a panic attack when she wakes up and finds out that it isn't Naruto who was carrying her.

Again, Mizuki is very clingy when she's under the weather. She would look and cling onto Naruto wherever he goes and would cry if she finds out that he isn't nearby or isn't beside her when she wakes up.

Kakashi couldn't help but sigh in defeat, knowing that his student does make a great point and argument. But he did volunteer to carry his things instead so that it would burden him.

"How long do you think will we reach to the other resting area?" Naruto asks as he carefully walks in a normal pace, making sure that he doesn't step on a rock and slip.

"Normally it would take more than six hours since we're taking the longer route, but we can shorten it to four hours if we take a shortcut" Kakashi answers with a hum while looking down at the map that Shizune gave him about almost a week ago.

Noticing how Kogaine literally placed them on a way longer path even if there is a short way to get up the mountain.

It's been almost two hours since they left the cave that they were in, so it means that they'll have to walk for two more hours to reach the next stop.

"Apparently, Kogaine has been guiding to the longer route the entire mission when there are some shortcuts...." Kakashi announces with a hum, continously observing the other paths of the map before looking back at Naruto with a worried look.

"Do you want me to take Mizuki for the rest of the two hours? You seem pretty tired...and I know that you didn't sleep well last night" He states worriedly, looking at the tired older Uzumaki. Noticing the dark bags under his eyes.

"No it's okay, I can handle her properl----"

"Hey, watch your step!" Sasuke barks out as he pulls back Naruto's sweater, watching him almost trip and fall. He gave Naruto a doubting look before motioning Kakashi to handle the small situation.

"Here, Naruto. I'll take your sister for a bit while you rela--"

"No! I don't need help! I can do this on my own!" He quietly exclaims, almost in a threatening way as he takes a step back from Kakashi, who was trying to reach his hand out.