Shopping

I slide open the van door to get out and in a flash saw people running towards me. Hoseok was quick enough to pull me back inside the van and shut the door before I could be preyed by the swarm of girls.
"What were you thinking?" questioned J-hope

"I was getting off, we have to enter the mall, right?"

"Yeah, but we can't just walk in." Namjoon stated.

"So, do you want me to fly in?"

"Guys security is set up, you have maximum half hour for shopping." Manager-nim said.

"Are you kidding me hyung, just thirty minutes!" Taehyung was shook

"Let's get out, we are only losing time." Jin said.

We all proceeded to head in and search for things we needed.
Jimin, Jungkook and Rm escalated to second floor while we all were wandering on the same floor.
My list was decently small
• Headphones, cause I don't believe the boys can ever stay silent
•Curtains, to divide the room.
•House slippers
•Laundry bag
•Some room decorations

I started testing some headphones, and I saw Jin around the corner. I waved him to come to me.
"You are buying headphones?"

"Yeah. Mind helping me?"

"Sure."

I wore the headset and told him to yell at the top his voice as a joke. I saw him open his mouth but heard nothing over the song but noticed the staff turning their heads towards us only to imagine if he was really being this loud. I removed the headphones from my ears and covered Jin's mouth with my hands and hurriedly apologized to the people.

 I removed the headphones from my ears and covered Jin's mouth with my hands and hurriedly apologized to the people

"Yaa! What are you doing?"

"Do they work?"

"Yeah. Perfectly. Now stop." I whispered dragging him out of the store.

As we exited the store, Jin stopped me and said
"Wait for me here, I quickly need to use the washroom."

I agree to wait but not more that 5 minutes as we're already running out of time.
Meanwhile, A staff approached me for an autograph, soon more then ten papers were already shoved in front of me.

Jin's pov

I finished my business and walked back to return but as I was advanced, I could hear another set of footsteps behind me. I increased my speed to check if someone was following me. It seemed like the same person who has been following me around lately. Eventually, I started running without thinking, and so did the person behind me. Unexpectedly I bumped into the dead end, the wall. I turned around to retreat but a girl had blocked my way. She had a mask on and a phone held up in her hand. She was definitely recording me.

"Oppa~" She said stepping forwards.

"I have been following you for months, now why do you keep ignoring me."

I didn't knew what to say.

"Do you have a girlfriend? Is that why?"

"No. No, it's not that." I muttered nervously.

"Liar. Do you think you can fool me Oppa?" She said coming closer.
"How can you do this to me!" She cried hitting small punches on my chest.

Now this was something I didn't expected, I thought I could handle this fan but now I was thinking of escape plans.

"Umm...What's going on here?" I turned my head to see, Y/n who has an incredibly concerned look on her face.

I was about to say something but

"Is she who you are dating, huh?" The girl separated herself from me and walked towards Y/n.

"Who is she?" Mouthed Y/n.
I gave her my I don't know look.

"Miss, I think you are mistaken. He's not dating me, in fact he's not dating anyone."

"Yeah, cause he's my Oppa!"

"Right Oppa?" She turned to me for answer and when all I could give her was silence, her hand was ready to reach my cheeks and I flinched in response.

"YAA! NEO JIGEUM MWOHANEUNGEOYA!! (HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!)"
I opened my eyes to see Y/n in front of me who had caught the girl's hand.

"Just because you are a girl, doesn't mean you can have your way...." She stepped towards her, forcing her back off until she was at a safe distance from me.

"And you clearly know that he can't lay a hand on you but do you know that I can?" She asked almost as a threat, glaring dead at her.

"Run when I say." I heard Y/n's whispered hint.

"Aren't you going to do something?" I murmured back.

"Yeah, sure if you want to see me in the headlines tommorow."

The girl took her hand back.
"You are going to pay for this." She warned.

"That's what I should say and I'd appreciate if you stop recording." She snatched her phone and screamed
"NOW!"

It took me quite a time to realize, she was cueing me to run. But I eventually ran, only crash onto the same wall.
"Hyung!This way!"

I paced will Y/n until we found the security. Thankfully we had escaped successful but I was too skeptical to take even a step before turning around to check if someone was following me. Everybody was gathered and rushed into the van as soon as possible.
"Why did you took her phone?" I asked Y/n.

"Evidence. In case we need to sue her. You will right?"

"I don't know..."

"You have to, Hyung. She almost slapped you."

"What happened?" Everybody questioned as they entered the van.

"We will discuss that, later. Firstly you'll should head home." Manager-nim instructed.

Everyone had gotten almost all the things that they needed, so there wasn't any point in staying longer. That's why why headed home. I could not forget the incident that took place specifically when that girl raised his hands. It was imprinted in my brain and something else too did in Y/n's to make her anxious all the way to home.

Author's note

I know it's been a long time but I still wish that you to keep supporting the book.
Vote if you liked this chapter.💜