Y/n BTS

"Does this looks good?" I ask Ji woo.

"It looks good but for once can you not wear black."

"Black is the only colour that suits me. I love black."

"It's too basic."

I gasp."It's classic!"

"Okay, Okay. Dress like a grim reaper all you want but today you have to wear this."

"Fine, this would work too

"Fine, this would work too."
I take the dress and hang it on my arm.

"Now, what are you waiting for, hurry up and change."

"Um, could you please wait outside?"

"Oh.. sorry, I forgot how shy you are." She says before leaving the room.

It was nothing to do with shyness, it's about privacy I guess. And mostly because she would probably notice some scars on me. From back when I was younger.

I slip on my dress, and look at the mirror adjusting to different angles. The dress is beautiful but I don't feel beautiful. Like my body is not doing any justice to the dress. If it was any other day, I would just change, get in bed and cancel the plan. But not today. At least today I feel like I should put efforts.

I get my makeup done from Ji woo and her skills work magic on my face. I feel like a different person.

"This is what I would look like if I was prettier." I said under my breath.

"Darling, this is your face. This is what you look like." Ji woo says.

"Are you excited?" She asks, as she does some final touches

"More like nervous."

"Nervous for?

"I don't know."

"Maybe I know."

"What?"

"Hobi told me about Ji hoo and how something is going on between you two."

"Oh please, nothing is "going on" between us."

"And your done."
She says before finishing the final look.
_____________________________________

I arrive at the venue with Alex and who for a change is wearing formals.

We are greeted by a young man who looks hella stressed. He shows us our table and goes back to jogging to another staff. I get seated and Alex stands at a distance from the table. I would like him to just sit but he is doing his job so I can't say much.

I look around myself and there are groups chattering among themselves about things that I do not understand. The only person I know at this event is ji hoo and my eyes are searching for him.

I hear my name being called and I turn around to see a face I did not expect to see here.

"So it is really you." She says as she approaches me.

I think Alex could see the disappointment on my face, and kept an eye on us.

Why the hell is she here. Chloe, I hate her. I can't justify this hatred but I can only feel it.
Chloe was my classmate and academic rival. She had everything I ever wanted back then. Normal family, money, social skills...
The only thing I thought I could compete with her was in studies and so I did. But now after all this year, what should have been a healthy competition turned into hatred for her. I know it's not right but I can't help myself.

"Last time I heard, you dropped out of your business major. So what are you upto now"

"Actually..."

"Wait I guess if I am seeing you here that means you did manage to get a decent job after all." She laughs

"Yeah, I did." I give her a obvious fake smile.
"What about you?" I asked to know why she's here.

"Oh you see this event is organised by my company."

"You mean by Ji hoo's company?"

"Oh so you know my boss's name. Well who doesn't. Yes, J.H Capital."

Oh hell noo. I hoped this would be the last time I met Chloe but I guess not.

"Y/n! You came." Ji hoo said as he gave me a side hug.

He looks at me up and down, and I suddenly become conscious of my look for today.

I tried to read his reaction but couldn't.

"I wasn't sure if you would come but I am glad you did." He said with a smile bigger than usual.

"Oh am I interrupting a conversation?" He says as he noticed Chloe, who was utterly confused.

"No, not at all." Chloe said.

"Hi, Myself Ji hoo. And you are...?" Ji hoo turned to me to get an answer.

"I am Chloe, Mr Ji hoo. I work in your company under R&D back at the headquarters"

"Oh, I thought you accompanied Y/n here. Anyways thank you for your efforts and I hope you continue working with us."
"You both enjoy today's party and Y/n I have a surprise for you later, so don't leave early." He said and walked away to greet other guests.

Suprise? What does it mean. Because of what he said I can't take my eyes of him. As if I would get the answer if I stared at him enough.

"What did just happen? How do you know Mr Ji hoo personally?" Chloe asks

"When did you arrive in Korea?" I ask but my eyes fixed on him.

"Yesterday. I came especially for this launch event. What does it..."

"That's why."

"Huh?"

"Phone please." I say as I offer my hand.

She hesitated but eventually gives her phone.

I open Google and type and search "Y/n BTS" and gives her the phone back.

I give her a pat on the shoulder and leave follow Ji hoo. I don't like surprises I have to know what he's planning.

The light are dimmed and the DJ Starts playing some music

*Drunk Dazed by Enhypen*

Author's note

Can't say I am back but I have started writing again, you might further notice a change in the writing style. Do keep commenting your feedback. And don't forget to vote if you liked the chapter.