The Party

Jimin's pov

We were near the buffet almost finished picking our food.

"I wish there were some hamburgers." Tae said under his breath

"Have anybody seen Y/n?" I asked.

"She is right there." Jungkook pointed towards the table where Y/n and Mi-rae noona were sitting.

"Let's go there then." I walked to the table with other boys behind me.

We all soon got seated at the table.

"Oh, Bang PD-nim!" Y/n pointed behind me. So I turned to see in the direction but didn't caught the sight of him. I turned back to front only to see half of my food gone.

"Warned you, you will have to pay for yesterday." I heard Y/n with a smirk.

"That's not fair. Food is food. You can't mess with food." I bit my inner cheeks to contain my anger.

"Jimin, you got no jams." Namjoon hyung said but I didn't understand a thing. Only noona was laughing on his joke.
I uncrossed my arms and got up to fill my plate again.

Y/n's pov

Jin came to us with four bottles of soju.
"Today, we will teach our maknae to drink!"

"I thought he was still underage." I asked him.

"Not according to his Korean age."
Yoongi told me. Apparently he is two years older in Korean age.

Hoseok stared setting up glasses on the table. When he passed me a glass
"Sorry but I don't drink." I said slowly sliding the glass back to him.

"What! You don't drink?"

"Yeah." I absolutely hated alcohol, the thing which ruined my family.

"You sure, you won't drink at least a shot noona." Taehyung asked.

"Yes."

I stood up to leave the table.
"Where are you going noona?"Jungkook asked

"I am going to find something else to drink." I said.

"Oh..okay"

Yoongi pov

We were pouring soju to each other and this was our third round. Jungkook sure has high tolerance.
Y/n wasn't back yet so I scanned across the room and spotted her sitting with Sam with a glass of juice in her hand. She was chatting with him and smiling soulfully with her eyes glued to our table. Suddenly her simile dropped down and she slowly turned her head towards Sam giving him a death stare with grimace on her face.
He said something to her and she stood up to leave. Soon Sam too stood up and followed after her. I had a feeling that something was not right.

I got on my feet to go and check but Jungkook stopped me.
"Hyung where are you going?"

"I need to find Y/n. It's time for us to go."

"I'll go look for her. Meanwhile you can get your coat "
I nodded and Jungkook left.

Jungkook's pov

After searching for a few minutes, I heard Noona's voice and followed the directions of the place it came from. I saw her standing beside Sam, both facing towards me as if they were expecting me. Noona gave me a smile as I came close to them.

"Hi, Sam hyung." I said

"Hi Jungkook. Enjoying the party? "
I felt the air near us getting strained.

"Yeah."
"Noona Yoongi hyung is looking for you." I turned to face her.

"Oh! Is he? Then I must get going." She said smile still plastered on her face and she hastened off.