First day of Wings tour

Jungkook's pov

I knocked on the door of the green room and then entered a few seconds later. Noona was standing in front of the mirror doing nothing as I waited for her to know my presence. Finally I decided to say something.
"Set up is done. Leggo."

She turned towards me and walked out past me and I followed. We met other members on our way to the stage.

Taehyung's pov.

I was wearing my mic and my eyes went to noona who was struggling with her mic. Her face was burning up with frustration. I took a step to help her but stopped when I saw the sudden change in her expression.
She now had a playful smile on her face. It creeped me out until I spotted a camera man filming her from a distance. We are filming our tour documentary for the first time and clearly it will be hard for all.

Namjoon's pov

The rehearsal ended well and I hope today's we will have a promising start of the tour for the fans. But I am still worried about my dance moves. I should practice a little before the show starts. I make my way past the Yoongi and Y/n towards the mirror and started practicing.

Yoongi's pov

As soon as Y/n's make up was done I asked her if we could talk. She nodded and followed me to the corner of the room which was less crowded and hopefully out of the camera frame.
"Are you ready?"
I asked her as I didn't knew how to start the conversation.

Her forehead formed lines of worry and her eyes dilated. This was the most expression I saw on her face from last 4 months. Her lips fluttered before saying
"Is it too late to say no?"

"Why? What happened?"

"I.....I just don't...I am feeling nervous."
I'm too feeling a little anxious but I can't let her know.

"Everything will be fine. We have prepared hard for this, right?"
She nodded.

"Do you want something before we go upstage?"

"No."

"Y/n fighting!" I tried to cheer her up and she smiled at my over exaggerated attempt.

"Guys time to go." I heard Namjoon from behind.

Y/n's pov

I could hear them from backstage. Their shouts of our name, echoing cheers, and many other noises. As we entered the stage it became louder and sank into my ears.
"BTS!...BTS!....BTS!"

We stood at our place and I felt their purple lights of enthusiasm consuming me. But somehow my stomach was twisting from inside giving me absurd feeling of fear. I gripped my hands on my mic as I thought it would slip from my sweaty hand anytime soon.

Namjoon was giving the introduction while my forced smile started to fade slowly.

'See those glowing eyes, they have come to see their idols.'
'And you are not one. So why are you here?'
'You don't deserve this!'

'I know.'

"I don't deserve this!" My voice echoed and I realized, I held the mic in front of my mouth. I don't remember when I did that.

And I saw people's shouts turn into murmurs and gasps.
But I felt a load from I heart getting lifted so I said it again.
"I don't deserve this!"
A tear rolled down my cheeks and then another.

Hoseok's pov

I was standing right beside Y/n when she said something else instead of introducing herself. I was stunned for a moment before realizing my ears where working well. I turned my gazed from camera to her and saw her crying. I couldn't get time to react as I saw her storming out of the stage. My feet were half turned as I did not knew what to do now. Should we continued or chase Y/n. I looked at other members and they were too confused like me.

But when Suga hyung too rushed out, we followed him.

Y/n's pov

The feeling of relief was for a few moments only. I soon understood that I made a big mistake. The show was live, thousands of people watching us... watching me.

"Everything will be fine. We have prepared hard for this, right?"

We had and I ruined it. I could sense a wave of disaster coming towards me. I
I can't do this anymore.
I wanted to run away and I did.

I ran backstage pushing back the staff who were in my way.

Jin's pov

I asked the staff where Y/n went but they had no clue. I told the members to search for her but we were told to go back the stage again.

"Don't tell me, you think they would just forget that something's wrong if we go back up with our smiling faces. I'm not going up without finding Y/n"

Jimin's pov

I slipped out of the crowd to search for Y/n when Jin hyung was trying to convince our Manager. Everyone was rushing here and there. I stopped my sprint at the only room I haven't checked.

"Ladies Washroom"

I knocked at the door
"Noona, are you there?.. Noona?"

No response come back.
There was no sign of anyone around me.
I resisted for a bit before turning the knob.

"What kind of things do I have to do for you, Noona"
I said under my breath.

I entered the washroom with my eyes shut. When there was no noise, I opened my eyes to see no one and the stalls were empty too.

I was about to retreat when sniffs reached my ears. My steps slowly followed it's directions.
I stooped to see Noona, curled up in a ball under the basin, weeping

"Y/n~"

I sat on my knees and kept my hand on her shoulders and she lifted her face covered with tears. As soon as she saw me, she pulled me into a sudden tight hug.
"I can't do this anymore, Jimin. I can't."
Her voice crack behind my back.