Bonding 2

"1 and 2 and 3,4...5,6 and 7, 8. Yeah, that's good. Now Jungkook will lift Jimin in the air kicking your backs."
Our choreographer explained.

"Huh!?....Jimin-ah, Don't take revenge on us. Be gentle.", Hoseok said.

"Aah. Don't worry hyung. I wouldn't do such thing to you."

"And Jimin stop your kicks at Yoongi. Y/n, you would just face backwards and fall on your own" the choreographer explained.

"I'm totally fine with the choreography and wouldn't mind Jimin kicking me" you told him.

"You will be fine but the audience won't be. We don't want them to get a chance to criticize the choreography ignoring how hard this is behind the scenes. Now everybody take your positions."

You did what you were told and went to take position while other members saw you finding the situation somewhat uncomfortable. 

Y/N's pov

"Jimin-ah, show us your six packs!"
Jin said pulling Jimin's gym shirt.

I was drying my hair with the towel in one hand and opening the fridge with another. Finding something to feed my empty stomach. Showering really makes me hungry.

"There's nothing to see now hyung but soon I will get that six pack body" I heard Jimin say as I scanned through the fridge.

"Don't forget you only have 2 weeks to do so. Will you be able to it?" Namjoon asked.

"I believe in you Jimin, let's get it!" Tae patted Jimin's thighs.

I turned my eyes from the fridge towards the boys, who were scattered on the couch and floor watching TV.
"I am making some ramyeon, does anybody else want it?"

"Noona, please make some for me" Jungkook raised his hand.

"Make me some too, y/n" Yoongi said without moving his gaze from the TV.

"I am hungry too." Namjoon sighed

"If you all are going to eat ramyeon then that's the dinner for today. Don't ask me to make something for you at night!" Jin declared his decision.

"But hyung we didn't answered yet." Tae pointed at him and Hoseok.

"So, you both aren't going to eat?"

"No. I am!" both the boys exclaimed.

"So, what was the point of ---aah! Nevermind. Y/n, let me help you."

"Jimin, what about you?" I asked him.

"I am not that hungry"

"You sure?" I bet he hadn't eaten anything since the dance practice.

"Yeah."

Jin and I made the dish and all the members filled themselves up to neck execpt Jimin and went to sleep. I then clean up and laid on the couch covering myself with a blanket to fall asleep.

I was in deep sleep when I heard something near me. The floor was being hit.

Thumb....Thumb.....Thumb.....Thumb

I choose to keep my eyes to closed in order to pay attention to noise. My heart started beating out of my chest. I didn't know what to do. Fear rushed into my body.
It could have been possible that somebody was awake but the sound didn't felt like steppings.
'Maybe I should scream, and hopefully the boys might hear me.' but I wasn't sure if I was actually in some kind of danger.

I was quick enough to reached for the flowerpot above me head and stood up from the couch, ready to hit something or somebody.

But thank goodness I opened my eyes to see, otherwise he would have ended in hospital tonight.