Cinderella

I stare at my wardrobe wondering what should I wear for the dance. I had never been to such kind of thing so I had no idea. One by one I overlayed the clothes on me and looked in the mirror if it would clear any confusion.

"What are you doing?"

I turned around in a blink and hid the dress behind me. Hoseok was standing on the door.
"Just arranging the wardrobe." I let out a nervous chuckle.

"There no time for that, Y/n. We have to leave for the school in 10"

"Yeah, I will do it later. Let's go for now."

"Have you bought the bouquet?"

"Yeah, Taehyung has it."

____________________________________

We reached the highschool parking and reunite with Jungkook. The last time I saw him in the uniform was when he looked like a baby. He waved from a far."Hyung! Noona!." And walked towards us and showed us the way. We posed for the photos and entered the auditorium. Jungkook had to now go on his seat and we watched him from distance.

I moved my eyes around to see the place filled with beauties and gentlemen who are full of talents and maybe future celebrities and then there's me.

I keep my eyes at Jungkook and activate my detective mode to find out who might be Jungkook's crush.
'Oh, she cute.'
'Damn that girl looks beautiful.'
'But this one looks like Jungkook's type."

"Look Jungkook is going on the stage."
I heard Jin and turned my attention to our boy. He was overjoyed and nervous but tried to keep a straight face. I smile at him and caught that and smiled back.

Finally the ceremony was over and I got to congratulate Jungkook. When I saw his report card my jaw dropped.
"I never saw you studying, how did this happen?!"

He laughed.

"Our Jungkookie is good at everything." Namjoon said.

"Jungkook tell me what you want?" Jimin ask.

"As in Graduation gift?"

"Yes, whatever you want."

"Then,...an apartment."
We all laugh as we leave for the restaurant.

Our two vans stop at the same restaurant we went for Jungkook's entrance ceremony and the memories resurfaced.

According to the tradition, black bean noodles were ordered. Everyone including our staff enjoyed the treat.
I took out my card to pay.

"Wait Y/n"
"Jungkook, come and pay before you Noona have to." Yoongi called Jungkook.
"Don't worry, he promise to give us a treat."

Jungkook keeps his promise and seems hella proud of it.

Before others could follow us out, Jungkook rushes me to the van and we leave without the others.

"Where are we going?"

"To get ready for the dance."
_____________________________________

"_____________________________________