Knowing Brothers

I lay my favorite white T-shirt which is still slightly damp on the ironing board as I hum along with Spring day.

"Bogoshipda~..."

"Iron this for me." Jungkook throws some crumbled yellow fabric at me.

"Ya! Do your chores yourself! I am just living with you, I ain't your servant." Nagging I picked up the piece of clothing only to realize it was his school uniform that I haven't seen in ages.

"If you are not going to do it then nevermind." Saying this he snatched his uniform from my hand and turned to leave.

"Wait. You are going to attend the graduation?"

"Yeah. Actually someone bEgGeD me to go." Jungkook remarked sarcastically.

"I didn't bEgGeD you!"

"Who said I was talking about you?" He smirked and proceed to go his way.

"Wait, let me iron it for you for last time." I felt the need to do something to show him my support.

I took the uniform from his hold and started to flatten it on the board sliding my t-shirt aside. As I was doing so, a thought struck my mind.

"Wait a second....."

I hysterically turned my head towards him.
"Isn't your graduation, half a month away?!"

"Oops" he giggled and disappeared in thin air.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY FROM ME. AT THE END OF THE DAY, YOU HAVE TO COME TO THIS VERY ROOM. OR ELSE LET ME JUST BURN ALL YOUR CLOTHES!!" I scream so hard that it left me coughing, even the song was teasing me.

But when it made sense that he pulled this small act to just let me know that he changed his mind, made me a little happy.

"You are the cause of my Euphoria~..."
The room filled with the melodious voice.

We were shooting for the knowing brothers and I was rather nervous wondering if I could be of any use in this reality show. I have no ability to provide entertainment so I planned to just laugh along.

As the shoot went further, we got to know that Suga and Kyung hoon belong to the same Min clan and the idea of Yoongi being Kyung hoon's uncle poped up.

"Try Yoongi samchon(uncle) and I might give you some allowance.", Suga said

"Yoongi samchon." He uttered in a hardly audible voice and we all smoothered with smile.

"From samchon, I remembered, Y/n doesn't call Jin and Yoongi, Oppa. She calls the Hyung." Heechul said to the brothers.

"Chincha? (Really?)" Youngchul exclaimed.

"Wae? (Why?)" Everyone now turned their faces to me at once and was struck by all the attention.

I was trying to make a sentence but again, my anxiety wanted to play with me.

Namjoon gave me a pat on the back and I got back to this world.

"Every member calls them Hyung, so I too eventually got a habit of calling them Hyung." I uttered.

"Try calling them Oppa here." Hodong suggested.

"I too want to hear it." Suga said.

"Do you want me to show you first?
Oppa~" 
Heechul's 'Heemi' character had me laughing on the floor.

"Okay, now let her do it." Janghoon said from the back seat.

I took a breath to not blurt into laughter while doing it. I faced the boys and said...