Negotiation

Jungkook's pov

Soon after she leaves I get a call from Taehyung hyung.

"Jungkook, where are you?"

"Umm..I"

"YOU TOOK NOONA TO THE DANCE JUNGKOOK! SERIOUSLY?! AFTER ALL THAT DISCUSSION!" Jimin's voice screeched through my phone.

"It's not my fault that she genuinely cared about my feeling unlike y'all who just told me to distance myself from her for a while.
And how the hell do you know that she came with me?"

"Your and Y/n's photos are all over internet. " I hear Namjoon hyung say.

"Did you tell her...."

"No." I cut Hoseok hyung in between.

"And why does she thinks that I have a crush on some girl from my highschool?"

"Ask Jimin. He made this twisted story." Jin hyung answers.

"So what else did you wanted me to do? Tell her the truth and waste all that effort that it took to make her feel comfortable with us." Jimin explains on the other side.

"I am starting to feel that you all were right from the beginning. I saw her having a anxiety attack today and I realized I might make it worse for her."

"We are not telling you that you are going to be a problem for her Jungkook. We are saying that she needs to focus on herself for now." Namjoon hyung says.

"And maybe after sometime you won't feel the way you do now. I mean I have been there, it's just a matter of time before you lose feelings." Jimin says

"Hmm."

"Guy's why don't you tell him the real problem that has arised now." Taehyung says.

"What happened?"

"I'm sending you something. Have a look at it." Saying this he cuts the call. My phone buzes.
It was a link to an news article.

"Former BIGHIT producer reveals the secret about BTS Yoongi and Y/n."
I loosen up my tie as I read the headline

"Producer S. who once worked with BIGHIT took it to the social media to talk about violent personality of BTS Suga. He says that Y/n was always disrespectful towards him and other Bighit staff. He claims that Suga punched him viciously when he was confronting Y/n about her behavior."

I couldn't believe what I was reading but I knew this could never be true.
_____________________________________

I ran through the building to the conference room where I was called. I opened the door with a force and first person I saw seated was him. He gets up and shoots a smile.
"Hey, Gorgeous."

"SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH UP BEFORE I PUNCH YOU THIS TIME!"
I said pointing my fingers at him. As soon as I read the article I knew it was Samuel.

"Y/n clam down and please take a seat." I spot Bang Pd-nim.

I do as he says and sit between Yoongi and Manager-nim. I see two more people with us, one is sitting across beside Samuel and another besides Bang Pd-nim.

"Why do you look like you ran away from a ball?" Yoongi whispers.

"Cause I pretty much did." I whisper back as I remember I am still in the gown.

"We all have gathered here to negotiate before either of us have to take any legal action. To do so, I need you to tell truth."

"What I posted is true. He did punch me." Said that disgusting face.

"Suga, did you punch him?" Pd-nim asked.

"Yeah, I did."

"See, I told you--"

"But you deserved it!" I say.

"Y/n let me handle this." Pd-nim instructed me.

"Why did you hit him Yoongi?"

Yoongi looks at me for and I give him a nod in approval.
"I saw him misbehaving with Y/n."

"Is that true, Y/n?"

"Yes." I proceeded to tell them what exactly happened that day and how things rolled out.

"I didn't knew you were this good at making stories Y/n." Sam opens his mouth again.

"Oh I don't know, am I the one making stories?"I gave him a glare

"Do you have any proof?"

"I saw it with my own eyes." Yoongi said.

Sam scoffs "Of course you both would take each others side and I know why.
He moves himself forward and cover his mouth with his palm and whispers to Yoongi.
"A little advise from me she likes playing hard to get."
The whole table vibrates when Yoongi banged his fist on the table.

"Stop him from taking shit before I lose my mind."

"See, how he's giving me a death stare."

I looked at Yoongi and thought.
'Dude, that's just his usual face.'

After discussing something with the person next to him, Band Pd-nim said
"We will check the CCTV of the company and the building were your dorm was."

Upon hearing this, Samuel composed himself. He started murmuring in distress with the person who now I assumed to be his lawyer.

"And if we found that Y/n and Yoongi's statement are true, we won't be afraid to file a case against you."

Samuel let out a defeated sigh.
"What do you want me to do?" He said in a small voice.

Wait is this the same person who was smirking a few moments ago.

"First we want you to take that fake post down and then post an apology reflecting upon what you did and why. Then we will talk about the rest."

"Fine..."

I saw him leaving through the door and felt like I could breath again.

"Y/n and Yoongi, I can't ignore the fact that a situation like this could have been avoided if you'd informed me about it earlier."

"I'm sorry I should have told you about it." Yoongi apologizes

"I'm sorry I didn't knew things would turn out like this " I said with my head held down.

A man enters the room and runs towards us.
"Another girl has posted something about Y/n stealing her phone."

This might be Jin's stalker.

"I guess things are going to be a hot mess for a while. Y/n why don't you take a break until everything is back to normal."

Author's note

I was reading my own book and I realized I for sure like ✨ Drama ✨
Next update>>>Next week
Don't forget to vote and leave a comment about your thoughts.
↘️