Yeoja Chingu

"Are you free this weekend?" I read the message from Ji-hoo.

"Depends on why are you asking?" I texted back.

"There's a launch party of our new project this weekend."

"And I would love if you came."

I kept my phone aside and stared at the ceiling as I thought of ways to politely say no.

My phone buzzed on the bed. And I brought the screen above my face.

"Only if you want to."

I don't know how but my decision started weighing towards the other side after reading that one sentence.

Ji-hoo and I have been keeping in touch since the last time we met. We don't talk much, just casually texts as we both are busy with our things.

I heard a knock as my fingers floated over the keyboard.

"Come in."

Namjoon pops his head out of the door.

"What are doing?"

"Nothing much" I say as I sit up straight. And he walked up to my bed.
And stood there for a second.
"Aa.. Nevermind." He said and turned back.

"What is it, hyung? Do you need anything?"

He stopped midway to again face me.
"Actually I do. But."

"But?"

"Nothing" He says before going out of the room leaving me jumbled.

I jump out of from my bed to follow him across the living room where the boys were fighting over tv remote, to the kitchen.

"What do you need?" I ask him again.

"I don't remember what I actually came for. Mihan (Sorry)." He said leaning his back against the counter with bigger that usually smile that only appears when he's uncomfortable.

"Okaaay..then. I will in me room then if you 'remember'."

"Wait." He stops me from returning. And signs me to closer.

He then cups his palm behind my ear.
"I sheish shish" was all I could hear from the whisper.

"Ya, just spit it out already!" I said in frustration.

"I said I need a pad!" He looked at the boys quickly to check if anybody heard him.

"There are lots of heating pad in your room. Why are you asking.....OH you need a.. wait WHAT?"

"Yes." He says giving me a 'now you get it' look.

"Why..I mean for what, No I mean who needs it?"

"Me"

I stared at him for a while. And it took him long enough to understand what I was asking.

"A girl."

"Yeah, sure Mr. Genius, I am glad you told me that otherwise I would have thought you wanted to give it to Jungkook to use it as a bandage."

"Really. Can it be used like that?"

"I'm done. I'm done with you today." I sigh as I leave in disbelief.

"Ya, ya, Y/n, wait.
My girlfriend needs it."

"YOuR wHaT?" I turned in a blink of an eye, almost bumping into Namjoon .

"My girl... friend. A female friend." He clarified.

"But Who?"

"Actually you don't know her."
I squited my eyes at him.
You can't fool me joonie. There's not single friend of yours that I don't know.
Now everything is making sense. Ever hint in my mind stared joining like jigsaw. From different perfume on your clothes to your sudden interest in fitness.

"Now are you gonna help me or just keep staring into my soul."

"Sorry I can't."

"Ya Y/n, will you really be like this?"

"I mean I literally can't give you any pads because I don't use pads."

He gasped.
"Don't tell me..... that you have reached menopause this early. I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked for your help" He said as ke kept his hand on the mouth in disbelief.

"Whaa, I really regret waking up today.
Listen, Namjoon I use menstrual cup that's why I don't have pads. But for your 'girl' friends sake I'll buy you some."

"Wait, now what's a menstrual cup?"

"Cup? Are you both making cup ramen?" Taehyung asked from the sofa.

"No, Tae. We are not."

"Okay." He goes back to watching one of our run episode.

"Trust me, you are not ready to hear the answer." I said I kept a hand on his shoulder.

Then I quickly popped on some slippers and stepped out of the house.
As I was buying stuffs for Namjoon's girlfriend, it felt unreal.
Unreal to imagine Namjoon with a girl, who I don't know, or maybe I do.
A girl who he cared for. A girl he likes. Who was this lucky girl? How they both have met? Where they would have met? A series of numerous question came in my mind.
How come I didn't notice?
The sparks in his eyes when his phone screen would lit up sometimes. The mere excitement to get a single day off. Wait, didn't I one day just saw him with a note book and pen while watching, a kdrama.
_____________________________________

"I have brought some snacks too. She'll need it." I said as handed Namjoon the carry bag.

"Oh..wow. thanks. I owe you one"

"No, you don't. But would like to meet this girl, someday."

"You will... some day."

Author's note
Yo🤘 I am back with another chapter.
Give this chapter an up vote. And comment your thoughts. I love reading them💜