Promise

"I appreciate the effort Jungkook but can you please stop crying, as you can't even see where my face is."
I say as Jungkook is trying to find the bruise from his teary eyes.

"I know *sniff* what I am *sniff* doing."

"That's my nose."
I informed when he started to apply the antiseptic.
I took way the tube for his hands and dropped it on the bed.
Then I held his both cold hands in mine.
"At least tell me why are you crying?"

"It's just..."
He wiped his eyes with the help of his palms.
"I don't like fights. I don't want to fight with hyungs"

"So don't. Nobody is forcing you to do it, right?"

"But, I want to stand up for myself too."

"We both are on the same boat then, Kookie. I didn't wanted all this to happen but everything escalated so quick that I didn't even realize what I was doing." I said fidgeting with my nails.

I released a breath and looked up to face Jungkook.
"But don't worry, I will make our group like before."

"Yagsog? (Promise?)" He held out his pinky.

"Yagsog. (Promise.)" I said as I intervened my little linger with his and sealed it with our thumb. A long smile stuck to my face when I saw Jungkook's goofy one.

"I will get going now but you should rest Noona, It probably has been a long day for you." He says standing up from the bed and heading for door.

"Call me if you need anything." He said before leaving my door shut.

I changed myself into some comfy PJs before hopping my with my laptop and headphones.
First I was thinking about making some music but my heart called out for some kdrama.

Lights were dim, volume was maximum. An intense scene was rolling out. The man preceded slowly towards a vintage cupboard. Probably a haunted one. A set of eyes lurked in it awaiting for the man to attack at any movement. The man set his one foot then another, taking all the time of universe.

Suddenly a hand tapped on my shoulders.
"AAAAHHHAAAAAHHAAA" I jumped to the other side of bed.

"AAAHAHGAJAAAAAAHAAAAAHHHAA AAJHAHAAAAAAAA" A familiar scream came from the darkness.

I switched the table lamp to see Hoseok fell one the ground.
"Ya...you scared me!" I said keeping my hand on my chest to see if it is still working..

"I knocked 10 times before coming in."

"Sorry, I had headphones on. But why did you scream?"

"Cause you screamed." He said getting up from the floor.

"Huh? Anyways, Have a seat."

"Somethings on your nose." He said sliding a chair near.

"I know. It was meant for my cheeks."

"Here, let me..." He says grabbing the tube and leaned in to start spreading the cream on my bruises.

"I always thought we all were close, but my that misconception broke today." He said without stopping his hands.

"Hoseok I-"

"You don't need to give an explaination for anything, Y/n. I just want everyone to be happy. And when you told everyone today that I can't always be the cheerful version of myself, I felt a burden getting off my shoulders. And I want you to feel that too."

He straighten his back and closed the tube while my eyes were just following his actions.
"But if it's that hard you, you don't have to do it."
He said before tugging a loose strand of hair behind my ear.
And I almost got mesmerized my his words and actions

"I need to make things right, and I need you help." I say coming back to reality.

"I'm all yours. Tell me what can I do"

"Convince Yoongi for me. Convince him to talk to me after tommorow's shoot."

"Okay, I take back my words. I can't do this. Sorry. Bye." He starts running away but I quickly catch his arm.

"Ya... Don't be like this. I know Angels can do anything."

"I'm not an Angel. I am just J-Hope." He tried to drag with me towards the door but I use all my force to make him stay

"You are my only Hope."
"Please.."
"Please.."

"Okay, I'll try. But no guarantees"

"Deal."
"Hoseok-ah Fighting!!" I say before he left my room for another war.

'Now let's deal with the little grenade.' I say stretching my neck from side to side.
----------------------------------------------------------
Ding dong ding dong

I pressed the bell for Jimin's door twice and have placed my hand on the peephole as I know he won't open the door for me.

"Nuguseyo!? (Who's there)" I hear from the other side of the door.

"Room service." He won't ever fall for it but I at least needed to try.

The door opens and Jimin sticks out his head from the door.
"I knew it, but seriously Y/n, I don't have any time for this."

He proceeds to close the door but I hold it with both my hands.

"Just 5 minutes."

"Byeee."

"Just 2 minutes."

"Remove your hands or you will get hurt."

"I don't care, just 1 min. One minute is fine, right."

The door is inches away from closing and I can only see Jimin's eye. And an idea pops in my mind.

"Aaaahh!..ssss..Jimin my fingers came between the door. Open the door
Aaah! Please!"

And as soon as he fell for my acting I run into his room at the speed of light.

"Now that you have entered my room, Say you speech and leave as soon as you can." He said folding his hands.

"I'm not here to give you any speech, I am here to clear our misunderstandings."

Author's note

Vote. Vote. Vote. Vote

Unfortunately, I have been tested covid-19 positive, so I can't promise the upcoming chapters to be the best of this book but I am trying.