Secret keepers

I ran downstairs to reach the body laying on the floor, cursing in pain. But the person behind me rushes there before me. He grabs Sam's collar and makes him stand up. I spot a redish bruise on his lips. I make down at the scene. Being a bit shorter than Sam doesn't stop him from throwing another punch.

Yoongi's pov

I calm down my anger or at least I don't have the energy to chase Y/n just to teach her a lesson. So instead I walk into the kitchen and open the fridge as I dial out Y/n's number to tell her, she can come back. But I get puzzled at her line being busy.
'Who is she talking to?'

I pull out a soda can from the fridge and take a sip leaning against the counter watching Jimin being carried away by Namjoon.

I leave the empty can on the counter and head to the door to find Y/n.
'Aah...this girl, normally talks like she's whispering and shouts like a loudspeaker when once in a while. I should be getting my precious sleep now but instead have do this unnecessary exercise.' I sigh as I step my foot at blocks going downstairs.

I turn to go down to ground floor but quickly retreats back when I see Y/n with Sam hyung.
Standing behind the wall, I slowly stick out my head.
From the place I stand it seems like they are having a moment.
'Whaa...she didn't even told us, she was dating. She needs to do a lot of explaining.'
I take a step back to walk away from them, back to the dorm. That's when I hear Y/n crooked voice.
I peek again to take a clear look at her.
I see her face, eyes full of terror, lips trembling, fresh tear on her cheek.
It is evident that she was extremely uneasy being there and wanted him to step back. But the fact that made my blood boil was Sam not moving an inch, instead making a move on her.
I couldn't stop myself from clenching my fist.

Y/n pov

I caught Yoongi's hand before he could land another puch on Sam's face.
"Yoongi!" He diverted his eyes to me, burning with anger. His one hand still holding Sam by collar.
"Let go of him!"

Sam used it as cue to run for his life.
Yoongi motioned to chase him but I clutched his arm.
Suddenly he yelped pressing his shoulder and I jumped back, in fear if had accidentally hurt him.

Yoongi's pov

"Wh-What happened?" Y/n asked but the pain was shooting through my nerves to make me unable to answer.
With the support of the rail I got seated on the steps. She followed me and sat beside me.
The stinging made me close my eyes tight, trying to contain the pain.

"Oh my god, how much hard did you hit him to hurt yourself!"
"I'm sorry." She whispered while I wished the strain to go away. After a while I felt my shoulder back to normal with a hint of soreness left.

I opened my eyes to see, y/n sitting with her head in her hand.
"Y/n?" She lifted her head with concern all over her face.

"Are you okay? I'm s-so sorry. I am really sorry. I shouldn't have met him. I-I shouldn't have made you come here. It's my fault--" She was gabbled, whimpering.

"Calm down, y/n! It's not your fault. It was because of a past injury."

"Why is it still causing you to ache then?"

I hesitated for a second, searching for things to make up but instead I let her know
"I was in an accident before our debut."

She indrawn a breath with a hiss and joins her brows together.
"What!?"
"Why didn't I knew about it?
"If I don't know, does that mean the company--"

"Yeah. The company and members don't know it yet."

"You are getting proper treatment, right?
Three years is a long time. It's time you should tell them. Maybe the company can help you."

"I am taking some medicine. And I don't want them to know, who knows I might get kicked out because of it. And I want you to keep it a secret too."

She took my hand in her hands and gaze at me.
"I want you to know, you have a place in BTS that can never be erased or replaced."

I gulp at her words. My ears were new to hearing these kinds of statement and my brain was inexperienced in giving a response to such things.

"Aren't you watching too many movies? You are acting too dramatic."
I took my hand back and wiped it against my shirt to tease her.

She huffed.
"It was you who made a scene a while ago."

I totally forgot to ask her about it.
"What happened? Are you alright?

Y/n's pov

I told him what had happened at the party and now with the least details, so he won't go hunting down for Sam.
But it still didn't stop him from saying.
"If he does or says anything to you again, I swear I will kill him!"

He called me dramatic, like he doesn't sound like a protagonist at all.

"And you lied to me!" He said

"You did it too." I tried to defend myself.

"That's not--."

"Let's just forget it." I took a deep breath and stood up, dusted myself and turned to the ascending stairs. I was exhausted mental and physical. Never thought a day could bring so much chaos in my life. I just want to sleep and forget it like it was a dream. Hopefully Yoongi too forgets about it tomorrow under the effect of alcohol. But looking at him now, he seems sober.
"Don't tell the members about it otherwise I will tell them about your injury."

"That's blackmailing but" He got up and made an O with his thump and index finger.
"Deal."
"But you must tell me if something like this happens."

"Deal."

Author's note

Hello New readers! If you have read so far, then we are probably enjoying the story. Vote and let me know if yes.