Boy in luv (MV shooting)

I recommend watching the above mv to refresh your memory. :-)

Y/n's pov
"This school uniform feels nostalgic"
Namjoon said.

"Definitely, not to me"I said dusting my skirt. My school years weren't exactly gratifying to remember.

"Why?"

"I didn't had many friends or at least right friend back then, felt kind of left out." This was just one of the reasons.

"Don't worry. Let's make you a good memory of school through this mv shoot." Jin said fixing his tie.

I gave a faint smile to Jin and approached a make up artist. Everyone was really excited to make the mv successful.

"Y/N, you will play the love interest for the boys and they will try to impress you in the mv." The director explained.

"Me?!" I blurted.

"Wae nae mameul heundeuneun geonde (Why are you shaking up my heart?)" Taehung started dancing in front of me. I pushed him aside. Only to see Jungkook joining him to tease me.
"Doegopa neoui oppa"

"You know you can never be my 'Oppa' kiddo" I saw him getting infuriated because of my comment.

"Okay let's start with Jin and Y/n" the director shouted.
After we listen to the direction, Jin said sorry if in case I might get uncomfortable. There's no doubt that he's a true gentleman

After long time of Jin throwing and pinning me to the locker, we got the shot. He bowed recurrently, apologising throughout the shot although I said it was okay. Never had I heard such countless times 'sorry' in my entire life. But little did I knew Yoongi was going to break Jin's record.

The scene wasn't exactly Yoongi trying to impress me, more like scarring me

The surprising fact was he was more shy than me.

Yoongi's pov

'Huh....do I have to do this. Who would do such thing to impress a girl. Definitely not a sane person'
The thought poped in my mind as I was listening to the director. I glanced my eyes towards y/n who was too giving an ear to director's words standing besides me.
"Are you okay with this?"

She made an okay sign with her hand.
"Absolutely."

The members gathered behind the monitor to watch us. I didn't like the attention I was getting, it made me anxious and I saw y/n feeling it too.

We took our position, y/n leaning against the wall and I was facing her.

"Action!"

I did what I was told to lip synced the song and stared playing with her hairs and turned her face side to side with my hands. It went well, thankfully.

"Cut! Good job guys. Next scene please"

"Sorry. You okay?" I asked her and she nodded. We went back to our positions.

"1, 2, 3 and Action"

I shook her vigorously by her shoulders and stared at her pointing my fingers at her moving up and down while lip syncing my lines. I still didn't knew what I was doing.
She had to push me back when I get closer and she did it. But she didn't used any of the force to do so.

"Cut!....Y/n, you have to push him harder."

"Sorry. I will try again" she said.

Again I did what I was asked standing close to y/n my face flushed but not much to be visible on camera. I stared in y/n's eyes and stepped towards her reducing distance between us. She threw her hands on my chest and made me bounce back.

 She threw her hands on my chest and made me bounce back

I must say, she is a great actor. I heard a cut from the director and walked towards y/n, still leaning against the wall. I looked at her only to find out she wasn't acting. She actually did pushed me!

"Y/n, are you alright?" I asked her as she was breathing heavily.
"Here." I handed her a water bottle.
She drank some water shot a smile at me signaling she was fine.

"You should have stopped me. Sorry, actually I should have stopped."

"It's okay. We got the shot, that's what matters."

"But still. I am really sor--"

"Good job, guys!" I saw members joining us.

"Noona. Your acting is-" Jimin gave both hands thumb up to her.

Jungkook kneeled down and extended his hands to y/n. "It's my turn now."
Y/n smiled and gave her hand in Jungkook's hand. And they both left to get ready.

Y/n's point of view.

Their make up and clothes tried to make them 'the bad boys' but their faces refused to do so. I laughed at the transition I saw when they were acting and when they were not. Totally opposite. Finally I got to shoot a scene which didn't involve someone invading my private space. All I had to do was blush during Jungkook's, Jimin's and Jin's confession.

'WhAt Is ThIs MuSiC vIdEo ExZaCtLy!'
I tried to understand but failed.

We completed shooting and it was a pack up.

"Good job, everyone." I shouted and thanked the staff member for their hard work.

"Tired?" I heard Jin while I was stretching my neck.

"This wasn't exactly what I imagined when you said 'good memories', hyung." Yes. I don't call him oppa as you I am habitual to being referred as 'hyung' by other members.

"It wasn't that bad."

"I agree." I left to change my clothes.

Hoseok pov

I was with Suga hyung when I saw y/n walking in front of us going to staff room. I ran towards her, leaving hyung back and placed my hands around her shoulder in a friendly way. She flinched back a little at my sudden actions but we continued to walk to the room like this as she didn't said anything.

Yoongi pov

I saw Y/N being taken a back by J-hope. But she didn't said anything. She was acting strange. I still don't have an idea about what happened to her today

Author's note

Dedicated to the armies who wished to be the girl in the mv.