1

A/N: This story happened when the COVID-19  finally ended, giving the whole world happiness.

( A few months later)

It's been a while since ENHYPEN debuted and became famous nationwide and worldwide.

They have won some awards just like what happened in Tomorrow X Together when they debuted. They attended some events just like their sunbaenims did.

After every BigHit artists accept their award, including ENHYPEN...BigHit finally announced that they will gave opportunities to women on a female audition for their second female group since they had their female group before BTS but that female group didn't turned out good. So they decided to just focus on boy groups.

But a spark of hope came for the hopeless women wanting to be a kpop idol under BigHit entertainment just to be with their oppas and meet the other groups in person as BigHit announced that they will be accepting female auditions at last.

The announcement quickly spread in an instant as many comments swarmed the announcement.

" I'll go there, right now ! Oh my gosh, I can't waiiitttt !!! "

" Taehyung-oppa, finally ! We'll be together ! "

" I will finally see BTS's Jungkook and TXT's Beomgyu !! "

" I wanna see ENHYPEN !! I wanna see Jay and Sunghoon so much !! "

But this young girl wasn't one of them.

Her name is Y/n. She's been working for music almost half of her life and because of that, she became serious at it.

But she's different. She's half Korean, half ( nationality ) as her mother is a/an ( nationality ) and her father is a Korean. But she was mistaken to be a Korean more than being a/an ( nationality ).

She was very young when she started loving music. Her mother taught her how to sing and play musical instruments while her father taught her how to dance and speak in different languages other than the language of her mother.

She became very fond of it so she asked her parents if she could join some competitions related to music. Her parents are always giving her support since it will help her to make her future bright but they always remind her about school so she wouldn't get her grades low.

One day, Y/n asked her father if she can go somewhere to wind up.

" I know you, Y/n. You want to go to the upcoming BigHit female audition, right ? "

" H-How do you know that, appa ? "

" Aiishh, Y/n. You're my daughter and of course, I know you. You also want to be like your stepsister Sihyeon, right ? And I trust that you'll go there not to be with those boys and flirt with them, huh ? "

" Appa~ you know that those boys are not the reason why I want to go there. I love how they make music and I just thought that if I became an artist under them, my love for music will just grow and I can improve my flaws ! "

" But what if you passed, honey ? You'll have to leave just like a college girl who'll live in the dorms... "

" Appa~ of course, I won't forget you ! Even Mom and my stepmom ! Even though, my two moms are gone, I will still not forget them ! Especially my stepsister Sihyeon who taught me and now she's a kpop idol now in her group Dreamcatcher ! "