LOVE'S OBSTACLES

AHHHHH!!!!!!!OOOHHH!!!!!AAAAWWW!!! luna said while looking at the photos they took together at the photo booth. "he is so cute, and this ring is also pretty like him."

ON MONDAY
LUNA POV
Today, I am going to school and the thing i notice that everyone is staring at me with surprise and laughing face. i keep thinking what I did wrong and then I notice do kyung seok with his smiling face looking at me while talking to his friend and all the stare went away after that. i make my way to class but all those nasty stares and whispering keep following me till i don't sit  on my seat. Two girls(kim soo ah and yeon wa) come and sit on my bench. People think their group have best sense of humor but insulting is not some kind of joke. you take it as a joke. it's hating simple.

kim soo ah:"ohhhhh!!, miss beauty how was your last night???"( everybody laughed).

"it's none of your business." I said with annoying voice.

"ohh this ugly slut has a such a big mouth. Creppy bitch!!!! yeon wa said while grabbing my hair.

"yeahh!!! you are right she kindaa looks like a bitch. DALMATION!!!!!!!"kim soo ah said (everyone laughed). 

yeon wa free her hand  and throw me on the floor. I stand up and said said, "kindly, mind your language and your own business." I remove the dirt from my skirt." Do you find yourself big after this.ohh!!sorry you won't because it will never make you great."
"Hey!! Can you stop teasing her or else you will see consequences by yourself if I informed Mrs.Do bong soon." Kim soojin said(Our monitor).
"Listen soo, she is getting what she doesn't deserve and she stole your crush. Don't you feel envious." Soo ahh said
"It is not her fault" soo Jin with her dead eyes said
"Then it's not your fault too" soo ahh replied with her sarcastic tone.
After that our monitor remains silent and she sits on her desk like she didn't see anything but her face is telling that she is in between and i am at the edge by all this insult. What have I done to be  in this situation.
" Good morning mam" everyone said in unison
"Sit. What is the situation of this class!!
Luna, why are you lying on floor?" Our teacher exclaimed
"Maam" with my trembling voice and eyes are starting to telling situation as word seems to lighter to weigh the amount of emotion one can have in this moment.
Mam: " Oh dear!! Why are you crying? Class monitor, kindly explain this situation."
Soojin: " Mam!! Sorry, I didn't witness anything"
Her words change but her emotions remains same. This depicts that her love interest matters more than someone's dignity, her dignity too.she sits polietly without saying a words but her eyes saying alot to me when she couldn't able to make eye contact with me.
Mam: "dear! Please wash your face and if you feel okay to tell me, I would listen."
You would but i can't.
I know I can't
Our class is startingto begin normally.

My whole day was quite blank. When I came at the entrance of the school.There was a hand covering my eyes." Guess who am I"
"It might take longer time so let's discuss it with a cup of tea, Mr. Doo kyung seok"
"OH MY GOD!!!! Today am i witnessing magic or something, how my love is so confident suddenly"
" Stop saying me love, it feels chessy"
" What do you want me to call you?"
"Let's have a nick name" i smiled
He blushed " ok!! I would decide, first tell me how you turn so brave in front of me"
"I don't know, maybe now i become comfortable around you" he blushed so hard that her cheeks literally turned into pink.
"Ms.pschyco!!"
"What!!"
"Your name, I remembered you with this name when I didn't know your name."
"Ohhh!! So, according to you i was crackhead."
"You are"
"Shut up!!Mr.blush"
"What is Mr.blush?"
"Your nickname."
"I never blush.ok!!"
I placed soft kiss on him.
"Meet me at 7 am on Sunday. Okk!! We will enjoy so much on our second date."

Hope you enjoyed this. Lot of surprises are waiting for you in this story. For this keep supporting and loving me.byeeeeeee💓💓💓💓