the memories of past

All the students were graduated from the school and most of them joined the colleges which were in the franchise of the school. Many foreign students also took admission in these colleges.

Time pov

I came across Luna and saw the brown box. The same brown box. My heartbeat dropped and my eyes were widened.
I threw the box out of her hand with force and kept on staring the box. I was scared yet hate that box.
" Who gave you??", He asked." What are you doing??". " Tell me what I ask for."
She was confused and frightened by my reaction.
One drop of tear fell from my cheeks as all the memories once again came in my away. Those scars once again renewed.
I lost my balance and sat on the ground and starting to cry with my whole heart.
She tried to console me but my tears were not stopping even I tried my best. I took deep breath and try to distract myself but no use because the grief all surrounded me. I couldn't escape from it.
" Stay away from it. It is curse."
That was only thing I could utter at that time.
She was still confused but more concerned about me.
" Let me tell you my past, the past of the time."
I took deep breath and closed my eyes and held some faith in me to utter the most hurtful scenario to someone.

* Flashback*
In Korea, it was around 120 AD. The whole Korea and some part of Japan was controlled by the king. And one small queen too lived there. She was wife of the king. She was around 10. No one was aware when did she marry him. Maybe 4 or 5. The king was too not too old, around the age of 21. And he was the greatest ruler of the dynasty. Known for his hard politics and core diplomacy. A sword in the war. Famous for his international trade. Altogether, he was the great king but never a good husband.
That small kid while playing with herself in night, moved a little far from the palace. There he noticed the time.
Brown skin but no freckles. He was an arrogant man. She smiled and waved at him. He was shocked at the first glance but decided to ignore but she convinced him to talk with her. Days goes by, and they shared a special bond with each other. But soon after, their fort was changed and so does their residence. Now the night meetings of them became  a lovely dream. She gifted him black kimono, made by her, as a last gift from her. He once again became lonely once again in those dark forests. One day, the small kid who turned it into young lady entered in those forest once again. In midnight, she came in those dark forests to hunt. There she saw one man. She knew that he wasn't from the royal family and only nobles were allowed there. So she took her bow and arrow and shoot him. One bow after another, but it failed to hurt him. All the arrows hit his back and made a deep cut but it was all useless as he felt no pain. He kept on walking and she kept on following her. He opened his book and recited some words which shined from his violet eyes. His eyes met hers. She was trapped by the trees roots. She tried to free herself but it was no use. She too glanced him and was too amazed. After 9 years, they met each other once again. His eyes couldn't believe when he saw her and without realising he hugged her. He caressed her cheeks and adored her existence. He kissed her forehead. She hugged him and smiled seeing him. He asked her how her life was going?. She answered her by saying that she wanted to be next king. She deserved to be next king as she possesses all the ability. She knew politics, knew how to fought war. She knew how to use every weapons. She too centred about the people of Kingdom. She was explaining him all these things, and in between one leaf from the tree, dropped on her head and tangled with her hairs. He came close to her in order to remove that leaf. By this, she was little frightened. He asked her if he can remove that leaf from her hands, still in shock, she didn't answer. He was confused and immediately took his hand out of her.
" Why are you scared, you are man, the man of my love. Why are you asking my permission. I am woman."
She stared the moon and continued, " In this world, women don't decide who to marry, when to marry and where to marry. I slept with the man each and every night whom I didn't decide to be in my fate. Men are superior to us, they have absolute right on us."
He stared her while she was staring the moon. He too noticed the scars on her arms. She looked at him and they had a strong eye contact.
He held her hand," I will do something for you. I will make you next king." "It's not in our fate." " Let the world talks about the fate when they didn't knew anything about it yet."
She waved him bye and promised him that by killing king, she will become next monarch if it was listed in fate.
Time immediately went to the life, requesting her to provide some remedy. Life warned her that all livings are mortal and attachment to any can lead to grief for centuries. He ignored her warning. She smiled and gave her the brown box.
" What is this??"
"Box of fate."
"What is in it??"
She smiled and didn't answer his question.
"Opened only when you are sure, it couldn't be reversed. Even I couldn't change the actions of it."
Time was happy and filled with hope that he could do something for his love.
After some weeks, when she planned all the military, plan, strategies to kill the king. She decided to put poison in her food and then will captured the fort by her army.
Soon, she put poison in her food. And he ate after sometime, king realised that it was poisoned and lay on the ground with all helplessness. He tried to survive but failed to do so and at last, lost his breath. Everything happened as planned, while army captured the fort and made the every noble fall into actions. As she was waiting everyone to accept her as a new king, she got stabbed by the sword. Blood came out of  her mouth and she fell on the ground with all the blood. She witnessed life staring at her. In the life's hand,  flower turned into the rope which captured her. Lifeless girl lay on the ground with tears in her life couldn't hold strength to endure those tight ropes. She turned into ashes by the pressure of those ropes and settled on her flowers like any other soul, she hunted.
Time was also witnessing and the blood of her sprinkled into his face and his dress, which was gift from her. Tears started to harden in his heart as he dropped that open brown box.
The king stared the lifeless body of her queen who wished  to take his place. He smirked in pride and walked away.
Doctors were trying their best to remove the poison and putting medicine in her body. It was no use. She turned in nothing but a corpse.
In her dreams, she was about to be the king but in reality, she was laying in the bed all sick, fighting between life and death. King got aware about her deeds. From one of her slave. So he put a strong poison in her drink , sent by her some slave. And she digested that drink without knowledge.
And that's how the life of young and fearless queen buried in the grave. Nothing was mentioned about her in books but actually no could write her story bravely as her attempt.
* End of the flashback*
Luna was shocked and didn't know how to react.
" I wonder why all  love stories have torn chapters."
"I am just observer. An immortal observer,who just witness all the happening in our life. I myself didn't knew what' s in her plan." His heavy heart lost all his hope and again cried in her shoulders.

" His heavy heart lost all his hope and again cried in her shoulders

Hey tulips, hope you are satisfied by today's chapter

Hey tulips, hope you are satisfied by today's chapter. I know you are waiting for it way too long..